
cheapestnatostrap only the regular calf leather and NATO value for mone.
quality of suede and perlon not good.
just sharing, apart from cheapnatostraps, I've recently tried out an order from Blushark straps. Their nato quality feels better too!
Sian, I just ordered 2 perlon from them.
Where's a good place to get better quality perlon?
New model looks good, but why so big size?
![]()
New model looks good, but why so big size?
![]()
![]()
ORIENT FAC09004D, can't find this on orient website
Mechanical Calibre F67
Automatic Yes
Hand winding Yes
Hacking Yes
Power reserve 40 hours
Date Yes
Glass Mineral
Width (without crown) 46mm
Thickness 13mm
Lugs 24mm
Water resistance 200m
Dial Blue
Case material Steel
Band material Rubber
Design nice leh.
What's the size though?

can check with pretty seller at carousell![]()
if not wrong got blue, black and brown dial and abt 300-350 ..
got beo for a while (was deciding between squale and this) .. the casing and bezel look naise
I think should wear smaller, the casing and bezel abit like squale and squale 42 wear like 40 (just my opinion .. may be wrong lah)
oso got free coffee with purchase (claim from slow mo ...but must bring him along)![]()

You beo watch or seller?!![]()


This is nice leh but whats with the size ? 46mm !! I am sure its quite big becasue they have lug size of 24mm lehNew model looks good, but why so big size?
![]()
![]()
ORIENT FAC09004D, can't find this on orient website
Mechanical Calibre F67
Automatic Yes
Hand winding Yes
Hacking Yes
Power reserve 40 hours
Date Yes
Glass Mineral
Width (without crown) 46mm
Thickness 13mm
Lugs 24mm
Water resistance 200m
Dial Blue
Case material Steel
Band material Rubber

beo watch lah............ at the same time seller
![]()
![]()

This is nice leh but whats with the size ? 46mm !! I am sure its quite big becasue they have lug size of 24mm leh![]()


