The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
0
i have an apple
I have a hand

Uh! Hotdog man

9BE33BCB-7FAD-405A-98F5-11DEAB5ED10D_zpsttyu2vqp.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
My mistake I meant new at ADs / preowned at grey

AD standard lor. 5-8%.
Preowned depend on year.
I managed to snag a piece at 6800 for 2012 of 2013 model but was sold before I got time to deal him.

Decided not to hoot after this deal.
 

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
16,778
Reaction score
322
any satki edmwer is the one that hoot the Aug 2016 rolex nd sub full box for $7,000.. local hour glass ad

hoot alr now flipping liao the buyer lol he put $8600
 

Edwardtzy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
0
AD standard lor. 5-8%.
Preowned depend on year.
I managed to snag a piece at 6800 for 2012 of 2013 model but was sold before I got time to deal him.

Decided not to hoot after this deal.

I see...that's quite a good price eh? Am hooked onto the looks of it, especially the polar dial with the orange 'Explorer' wording. Also, not many people are wearing it unlike the common Sub floating around the streets hahaha ;);)
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I see...that's quite a good price eh? Am hooked onto the looks of it, especially the polar dial with the orange 'Explorer' wording. Also, not many people are wearing it unlike the common Sub floating around the streets hahaha ;);)

then you're wrong, polar exp 2 pretty popular. weekend watch.
 

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
16,778
Reaction score
322
who sia? that's a damn good deal.

hahaha

this listing sibo?

https://carousell.com/kentanzw/

yes correct

actually i was the first to see it but then i tot CANNOT BE LA KNN SO CHEAP? LAZY BRING DOWN RSC VERFIY.. 2am somemore sibei tired alr

morning wake up gone...

today saw this post.. + he censor out the serial number or name lol..

+ i gei siao di siao him say is it the $7,000 one?

he reply... "I sell you $7,500?"

:s13: :s13: :s13: :s13:
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
yes correct

actually i was the first to see it but then i tot CANNOT BE LA KNN SO CHEAP? LAZY BRING DOWN RSC VERFIY.. 2am somemore sibei tired alr

morning wake up gone...

today saw this post.. + he censor out the serial number or name lol..

+ i gei siao di siao him say is it the $7,000 one?

he reply... "I sell you $7,500?"

:s13: :s13: :s13: :s13:

siao kum lan, bring to bluebird also can sell higher.

noob flipper sia.

you no sic me. haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top