
Good afternoon everyone! Looking for vintage seikos. Any tips?
My fake 216570.. This is how a fake rollie looks like
![]()


Any idea on the market price for both ADs and Grey for pre-owned pieces??![]()
AD doesn't sell pre-owned... Pre-owned u shd check in Carousel
My mistake I meant new at ADs / preowned at grey
i have an apple
I have a hand
Uh! Hotdog man
![]()
any satki edmwer is the one that hoot the Aug 2016 rolex nd sub full box for $7,000.. local hour glass ad
hoot alr now flipping liao the buyer lol he put $8600
AD standard lor. 5-8%.
Preowned depend on year.
I managed to snag a piece at 6800 for 2012 of 2013 model but was sold before I got time to deal him.
Decided not to hoot after this deal.
I see...that's quite a good price eh? Am hooked onto the looks of it, especially the polar dial with the orange 'Explorer' wording. Also, not many people are wearing it unlike the common Sub floating around the streets hahaha![]()

yes correct
actually i was the first to see it but then i tot CANNOT BE LA KNN SO CHEAP? LAZY BRING DOWN RSC VERFIY.. 2am somemore sibei tired alr
morning wake up gone...
today saw this post.. + he censor out the serial number or name lol..
+ i gei siao di siao him say is it the $7,000 one?
he reply... "I sell you $7,500?"
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()