Thai_Rak_Thai
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2006
- Messages
- 4,792
- Reaction score
- 557
saw from Gnomon that the nato cost like a few hundred (at least more than 100) usd?! Abit lol to me
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT
good morning people
![]()
Loving how light it is.more poison for this watch haha
Anyone had a sarg009 before to share experience? Everything looks good to me, except the bracelet...
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT
可可鮪魚!!!許久沒見了!!!![]()
Brown baby tuna for Saturday.
Same same, but different.
![]()
I thought u had one? Flipped liao?
收了一段时间,带出来运动一下。可可鮪魚!!!許久沒見了!!!
messi7 is your guy..
Power lah bros! Will make a trip to big time ...Underrated watch and I personally feels it looks more beautiful in real compared to picture
Dial design is clean and there is comparison to rolex explorer 1
Go for it bro, u won't regret it![]()
No way I will pay that kind of money man.. Haha350 for NATO strap with deployment clasp
那麼師兄手頭上可有藍鮪魚,紅沙丁?收了一段时间,带出来运动一下。
Power lah bros! Will make a trip to big time ...
No way I will pay that kind of money man.. Haha
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT