SRPA21 PADI turtleThis is pretty. May I know which model this is?

SRPA21 PADI turtleThis is pretty. May I know which model this is?
looking thru my archives and found this back in 2009.
my first luxury watch (probably not). The Tag Heuer WAB2010 AquaRacer.
Too bad, sold it in 2015 after 6 years of beating it. I remember I was already in this watch thread. Not even part 1. its call the watch thread lol
Right the night after I got it from Taka Sincere
Original post lol
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/39734057-post15118.html![]()
On top of the Table Mountain in Cape Town. I also wore it to my first trip to the states but no photos
![]()
TT01, dedicated for you
![]()

buy at changi airport departure ok?
This is pretty. May I know which model this is?
need to ask the richer, loaded bros who has bought at changi airport if they're able to siam gst...
@gaoxing84
from tag heuer to rolex 1680... well done!
uncle still scratching around with 2nd hand omegas, low-end seikos, orients & citizen.
is the full-set 2254.50 holding its value better than others in the long run?
kohchris has returned as who now?![]()
How much did you pay this for Brother Zakhri 32?
Lost the title of the documentary![]()
wah i watch some documentaries...got this plot lehyou should have taken up the offer leh
![]()
Wah lau your picture quality so good.. The texture of the dial so nice... so...![]()
the perfect, light-hearted, fun soundtrack to play in the background while you're staring at, admiring and enjoying your watch(es). just replace "boy" with "watch"
sha-lalalala... just for yoooooou...
Blue suede looks nice on the snowflake.
![]()
Then when she go there, you realise she brought the wrong watch. You threaten to call her boss and make a complain.
She begs for mercy....she'll do anything to make it right...
"Anything?" You ask while smirking.
"Yes, anything" she replies as she tries to avert your lustful gaze.
With a sneer, you state your devious demand:
"Get me a brand new Rolex 114060 No-Date Submariner from an AD at $8k now!!!"


Got code can liao. Sic.
this version better...
Even has a camera to show you how you look like wearing the watches.
![]()