So far my experience with chopard taka boutique was superb
Went to shop for happy diamond pendant for my wife. They readily brought out many design and when one of the one I like was not available. She called main office and other branch and try to arrange. Can see her effort very forthcoming.
As I intend to give on specific date, she even volunteered to personal hand carry the item to meet me after work at my house if I can't afford to wait on the same day. In the end she managed to get approval to do immediate stock transfer and she took a taxi to get stock from MBS and come back within 45 mins
Best thing is while she was doing that her team quite steady, took over the paper work preparation and entertain my window shopping of the LUC watches knowing likely they can't earn. All quite smiley.
Quite a pleasant experience from a Jewellery/watch boutique. So I think can still give local SE a chance