
hahaRegarding the GST thing,
I thought you could just wear the watch back, but make sure you don't carry the box with you as that proves you purchased it overseas. Then post the empty box only back to yourself, marked as "Watch Box" or something like that.
I don't see how they can catch you at customs wearing a luxury watch, unless they do a 100% check and find receipts in your wallet or do some real investigative work and crosscheck your deliveries with Singpost/DHL/etc.
Probably if you're with a friend you can wear the watch and your friend carries the empty box. Just don't go through customs together.
The main targets for GST fraud are people trying to bring in goods for reselling and profit while trying to circumvent taxes.
Regarding the GST thing,
I thought you could just wear the watch back, but make sure you don't carry the box with you as that proves you purchased it overseas. Then post the empty box only back to yourself, marked as "Watch Box" or something like that.
I don't see how they can catch you at customs wearing a luxury watch, unless they do a 100% check and find receipts in your wallet or do some real investigative work and crosscheck your deliveries with Singpost/DHL/etc.
Probably if you're with a friend you can wear the watch and your friend carries the empty box. Just don't go through customs together.
The main targets for GST fraud are people trying to bring in goods for reselling and profit while trying to circumvent taxes.

Because the problem is that we wear watch when going overseashaha
Always coming back for this.. Have a great weekend![]()
![]()
I tried this but still think the blue dial is nicer
Thank you all for contributing to our national reserve.
Not me, I will siam the GST for sure![]()
Guys, does the 5512 and 5513 have differences in the case and hands? I see a 5512 in a preowned shop, and the owner was frank in sharing that it's a 5513 with 5512 dial (meaning movt is not cosc). To be frank cosc means little in a vintage piece to me... does the dial change bother you?
The dial and hands have matching patina, but abit too perfect.... marker edges really very defined
Always coming back for this.. Have a great weekend![]()
![]()
Regarding the GST thing,
I thought you could just wear the watch back, but make sure you don't carry the box with you as that proves you purchased it overseas. Then post the empty box only back to yourself, marked as "Watch Box" or something like that.
I don't see how they can catch you at customs wearing a luxury watch, unless they do a 100% check and find receipts in your wallet or do some real investigative work and crosscheck your deliveries with Singpost/DHL/etc.
Probably if you're with a friend you can wear the watch and your friend carries the empty box. Just don't go through customs together.
The main targets for GST fraud are people trying to bring in goods for reselling and profit while trying to circumvent taxes.
5512 dial is 4 liner, cosc standard movement.
5513 dial is 2 liner, non cosc standard movement.
5512 released earlier than 5513 btw. lol more vintage bro. if you like that say, my 1680 is modern liao. LOL
https://www.fratellowatches.com/rolex-submariner-5512-vs-5513-which-one-should-you-get/
to some yes, because that makes the watch a franken and it doesn't worth as much as the original piece done.
case wise same. too perfect means relumed before or its service dial and maybe accelerated process to form patina.
the patina is what color?
Just 5513 already got different variation in dial. Maxi dial, serif, non serif, bart simpson coronet
dial can be fake and i think if don't know, don't anyhow buy, get a friend or someone who knows alot to help you see.
Even i don't know how to see 100%, i always get my friends to help or rather just buy thru them if they wanna sell.
5513
![]()
5512
![]()
Always coming back for this.. Have a great weekend![]()
/IMG]

The 5512 patina I see is abit towards orange liao, but still considered yellow.... from far I would have mistaken it as steinhart