TeenTitan01
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 9,804
- Reaction score
- 0
Wear two. If questioned show them this thread and say TT started the trend

Wear two. If questioned show them this thread and say TT started the trend
Lolx, haha thanks for the funny comments guys. Ya the bezel cover was still on it when I took the picture. Pardon my noobnessJust gotten this watch from a seller at a reasonable pricing. Dumping my exp 2 liao!
Lolx, haha thanks for the funny comments guys. Ya the bezel cover was still on it when I took the picture. Pardon my noobnessJust gotten this watch from a seller at a reasonable pricing. Dumping my exp 2 liao!
Your exp 2 is which model lehs?
Last night gtg
![]()
I've never taken my iPhone 7 into the water. Taken my previous iPhones under water with Lifeproof casing.

the gst clause is nonsense.
why the f should i pay for local tax when item is bought overseas for personal use.
why should i pay the govt when there's no goods or service rendered to me when i bought it?
even if you want to flip, sure can thru easy if you know the way customs work. BUT don't do it too oftenly.
time to time, can flip one. if not how air steward or stewardess can flip branded goods online.
New watch coming from Zelos:
https://zeloswatches.com/pages/Swis...m=affordablesingapore&utm_content=complexdial

It was amazing! I totally agree with Jacky - best sound I've ever heard in the Indoor Stadium - everything was crystal clear!
New watch coming from Zelos:
https://zeloswatches.com/pages/Swis...m=affordablesingapore&utm_content=complexdial
Hehe, wonder if can do another MO. I agree, the meteorite dial jin swee.meteorite is chio max!!!!!!
hope its not too thick, i cant tank thick stuffs (thats what she said)![]()