The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
10,153
Reaction score
0
Hoho!
s6tmClQ.jpg

Wah damn swee sia bro
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
工艺 ish finishing, or materials or craftsmanship or all? Rolex 工艺very细and also very bling. And also high branding.

铁笼子富豪 is wat brand??
工艺指的是造工。。。从工程设计,到样品实体制作,到修改,测试,直到大量声称。。。其中材质稳定性包含在内。

铁笼子,一时忘记英语怎么拼。
富豪-volvo
 

confusedboi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
724
Reaction score
22
Woah boi, your sub very bling under certain angle of sunlight. Any particular reason why u chose this black sub over say the green hulk or blue sub??

Lol well this is the sub that i always wanted and feel its suit my age group-30 years young, not too loud and bling.

It is the most " understated" among all the subs i think. I dont want to draw unnecessary attention to myself at work since im just a low level staff at work who has to slave away to save money for watches.:(

Green sub/two tone/yellow gold/ white gold blue sub ( Smurf) are too loud and showy for me and i cant afford them.:o
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Lol well this is the sub that i always wanted and feel its suit my age group-30 years young, not too loud and bling.

It is the most " understated" among all the subs i think. I dont want to draw unnecessary attention to myself at work since im just a low level staff at work who has to slave away to save money for watches.:(

Green sub/two tone/yellow gold/ white gold blue sub ( Smurf) are too loud and showy for me and i cant afford them.:o

A subC is nowhere near understated Haha
Cause of the ceramic bezel.
Non wis can already spot it from afar.
A 14060 maybe.
 

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
10,153
Reaction score
0
I also think so. Glad I took one and wear. Lol
Ditch mm300

Pardon me for my noobness. This is seiko diver right? Which one ah? I know the feature for diver is illuminate in the dark. Hence the name diver?
 

pepsitwist

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
30,226
Reaction score
10,108
Here alot of ppl seem to like seikos... Bought an skx for my bro few mths back at the hokkaido factory outlet..

z9UeG7O.jpg
 

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
10,153
Reaction score
0
doorsen; said:
Thanks for the reply. Any other recommendations for a starter watch for my usage and collection? Budget prob around 300-400. Am just starting out and learning about watches./QUOTE]
你說咧?

Lolol I stm forget what I type. Yalor. Nvm I look at other diver watches. Maybe go for sarb lo. Affordable for me hahaha.

Gotta admit sla017 looks damn chio though.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
You got lobang for samurai?

Check Carousell, pretty seller (NOT arc13) somemore!

Here's another photo of the Samurai.

16edaa2918b7d4c9886252997a51cabd.jpg


Disclaimer: I'm not related to the Samurai seller. I'm also not the Samurai seller.
 
Last edited:

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
潜水錶没有得镂空。要负担得起,又要他人对你刮目相看,srpa21水货,少过400!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top