doorsen
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2014
- Messages
- 10,153
- Reaction score
- 0
Hoho!
![]()
Wah damn swee sia bro
Hoho!
![]()
工艺指的是造工。。。从工程设计,到样品实体制作,到修改,测试,直到大量声称。。。其中材质稳定性包含在内。工艺 ish finishing, or materials or craftsmanship or all? Rolex 工艺very细and also very bling. And also high branding.
铁笼子富豪 is wat brand??
Woah boi, your sub very bling under certain angle of sunlight. Any particular reason why u chose this black sub over say the green hulk or blue sub??

Lol well this is the sub that i always wanted and feel its suit my age group-30 years young, not too loud and bling.
It is the most " understated" among all the subs i think. I dont want to draw unnecessary attention to myself at work since im just a low level staff at work who has to slave away to save money for watches.
Green sub/two tone/yellow gold/ white gold blue sub ( Smurf) are too loud and showy for me and i cant afford them.![]()
Wah damn swee sia bro
I also think so. Glad I took one and wear. Lol
Ditch mm300
Used piece usually like half the price of new, new msrp is like s$16k
Iirc
http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/en/watches/reverso/reverso-classic-large-duoface/3838420.html
Pardon me for my noobness. This is seiko diver right? Which one ah? I know the feature for diver is illuminate in the dark. Hence the name diver?
Yeap. That's call a lume.
The orh luak must be good, which stall ah
The one at Bedok 85 market there. Really is very nice!

Make me gian to hoot hahaha![]()
Prospex diver SLA017!
doorsen才刚起步,你的62mas是个很重的负担!Lol wanna hoot pm me. I got a couple of them brand new
Got lobang lol
Lol wanna hoot pm me. I got a couple of them brand new
Got lobang lol
对啊!你怎么知道?![]()
doorsen; said:Thanks for the reply. Any other recommendations for a starter watch for my usage and collection? Budget prob around 300-400. Am just starting out and learning about watches./QUOTE]
你說咧?
doorsen; said:Thanks for the reply. Any other recommendations for a starter watch for my usage and collection? Budget prob around 300-400. Am just starting out and learning about watches./QUOTE]
你說咧?
Lolol I stm forget what I type. Yalor. Nvm I look at other diver watches. Maybe go for sarb lo. Affordable for me hahaha.
Gotta admit sla017 looks damn chio though.
You got lobang for samurai?