The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
11,231
Reaction score
402
xJEfmmfl.jpg

Just got this .. Will be my first and last time posting this pic

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Hi Mr Mo , really sincere buyer here but currently only a sec sch student.

Really like your watch, but hope you can kindly sell me at a lower price with instalment. will take bus down to collect at your convenience.

Thank you

kym ?? :s13:

So when you coming? I'm sure we can work out an installment plan. You can pay first while I reserve the watch until you complete the payment. Cheers! :D
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Just realised GMT not so simple. Sounds rather confusing for simple minded peeple like me. Think i just save for simpler grail like rolex datejust might be better for me.

Can lah. Not difficult to use. It just sounds difficult.

Anyway... Rolex is good! Just buy Rolex.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Hey guys will this suit me? I work in office, nearing 40yrs old. I realise tudor black bay like not too formal with office wear...

fq1h1JA.jpg


Price a bit steep for me. $12,570. Need to wait for credit card debts and loans to clear first.

This one is white gold ah?! So expensive. Think it suits your status! MTL HFTL!!
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
So when you coming? I'm sure we can work out an installment plan. You can pay first while I reserve the watch until you complete the payment. Cheers! :D
I offer daily $1 installment. Primary school sure can afford
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
Just realised GMT not so simple. Sounds rather confusing for simple minded peeple like me. Think i just save for simpler grail like rolex datejust might be better for me.

how complicated can GMT be sia :s22:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

then you're wrong. when i think its crap, it's crap. lol

the rest, not sure. but i doubt so.

anyway, who is flowerpod?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top