The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Hmm.. Then GMT is not for me. I only a lowly office worker, rarely travel overseas like my boss.

not really lah , I always like GMT due to the extra hand :D like jin swee. e.g. how many pple really use chronograph function ?? I dun :s13: I got chronograph cos it look nice

Also happen that in my current job got a bit of travel and so an GMT is even lagi better for me.
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
eh no la, cannot be snobs when even orient and seagull get the attention. Its more of IM thread

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

not true leh , you think too much .... sometimes no response is becos no answer. watch is a very personal thong. one man meat is another poison. everyone taste is different.

also always got newbies ask question, always get answer. sometimes take longer as may miss or sometime is correct person no come in yet :s13:

when I started, ask a few question also got pple answer :D

ah .. I miss flowerpod :( always got zz to talk too :s34:

:s13::s13::s13:
 

tictactor

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
38
7HfEC6T.png


lol DW homage :s13: username really checks out
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,605
Hey guys will this suit me? I work in office, nearing 40yrs old. I realise tudor black bay like not too formal with office wear...


fq1h1JA.jpg


Price a bit steep for me. $12,570. Need to wait for credit card debts and loans to clear first.

12k steep? This price is very cheap for a rolex...
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
And you need the attention ah.

You never socialise before? Fact is people come and go. Just post consistently and sooner or later you'll be welcomed as a regular. Same as real life what?!

To put it into context, if someone walks into group discussion and says hi! My interest same as yours, then keeps quiet and says "you all never include me one sad face", that's what you're doing hor.
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
One yandao hwz fast hand fast leg hoot the 62mas from me.
Lurker. Left a happy man and made a friend!

Woo-hoo!
 

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
575
This one is white gold ah?! So expensive. Think it suits your status! MTL HFTL!!

Yar its steel mix with white gold... Cannot hoot now.. Must wait 2 years cos my salary low and got other debts to clear first. Hopefully wont get bored with this classic model.
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Aiyo.. did u pick up the sensitive emo-ness from the zeh zehs at FP?

FWIW I think most watch questions posed here do generally get (seriously and thoughtfully) answered by many enthu folks, unless one already has a bad rep of being a troll..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top