nomoreliaola
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2008
- Messages
- 11,231
- Reaction score
- 402
Just got this .. Will be my first and last time posting this pic
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

![]()
Just got this .. Will be my first and last time posting this pic
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Hi Mr Mo , really sincere buyer here but currently only a sec sch student.
Really like your watch, but hope you can kindly sell me at a lower price with instalment. will take bus down to collect at your convenience.
Thank you
kym ??![]()
Just realised GMT not so simple. Sounds rather confusing for simple minded peeple like me. Think i just save for simpler grail like rolex datejust might be better for me.
Hey guys will this suit me? I work in office, nearing 40yrs old. I realise tudor black bay like not too formal with office wear...
![]()
Price a bit steep for me. $12,570. Need to wait for credit card debts and loans to clear first.
no la, not reposting liao.. I love this watch .. This thread only the usual brands and people got the attentionWhy? Selling it off?
You change bezel back ah.![]()
#WOTD
I offer daily $1 installment. Primary school sure can affordSo when you coming? I'm sure we can work out an installment plan. You can pay first while I reserve the watch until you complete the payment. Cheers!![]()
I think life is not for you.Hmm.. Then GMT is not for me. I only a lowly office worker, rarely travel overseas like my boss.
![]()
Just got this .. Will be my first and last time posting this pic
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT


no la, not reposting liao.. I love this watch .. This thread only the usual brands and people got the attention
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
I think life is not for you.
eh no la, cannot be snobs when even orient and seagull get the attention. Its more of IM threadlol what's that supposed to mean?
here everyone snob?
eh no la, cannot be snobs when even orient and seagull get the attention. Its more of IM thread
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.then why you say GS dont get the attention?
simi is IM? instant messenger?
Just realised GMT not so simple. Sounds rather confusing for simple minded peeple like me. Think i just save for simpler grail like rolex datejust might be better for me.

no la, not reposting liao.. I love this watch .. This thread only the usual brands and people got the attention
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT