reikizi
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2003
- Messages
- 2,497
- Reaction score
- 76

Chino still have black one

Ok let me try again .. What would be a good comptiable strap for this stowa? Excluding leather.
![]()
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Ok let me try again .. What would be a good comptiable strap for this stowa? Excluding leather.
![]()
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
I was at win's watch. There was this ah tiong bu. The service not very good hahaha. Maybe cos I wear casual attire![]()
so fast ah ... anyway don't think this is limited edition correct ? thanks
wat I mean is its an inclusive group where the few just reply to one another no matter how ugly or unsuitable the watch in their wotd is, like the previous flowerpod. Newbies who post here seldom get response.
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Bought this Tisell Marine Dive for some time. Never wear this anymore. Anyone keen to buy over?
http://i.imgur.com/GyEbSrxl.jpg[/IMG
[URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shiportal.hwzreader&referrer=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT[/URL][/QUOTE]
wow not interested but how did you find it? I read a lot of praises for it online!
win watches don't dao ppl one la.
how much can their watches cost. lol
Wa good one.ooh lala, carousell had one ah? didnt see haha
i got mine got about $300. box,bracelet,additional links,tag.
watch condition is frankly 10/10.
I'll pay them a visit again soon![]()
Any experts here heard of aries gold? My friend just bought one
I'll pay them a visit again soon![]()
Any experts here heard of aries gold? My friend just bought one
Actually, i find that the Tisell is very good value for money. Built is good for the price you're paying for.wow not interested but how did you find it? I read a lot of praises for it online!
i usually go to 3D watches.
normal lor.
iirc it is a local watch brand. main AD is H2 hub.
Their movts (Quartz and Automatic) come from a variety of companies like: -
- Time Module: http://www.timemodule.com/en/aboutUs.php
- Otto Frei http://www.ofrei.com/About_Us/about_us.html
- Some Seiko movts NH36A
ever since 25 hours closed down, they have been very aggressive to let more Singaporeans know about them
Wow bro what model is this?HELLO GUYS! PLS PAY ATTENTION TO ME! BUT I WEARING SEIKO ONLY! PLS SAY I SATKI
![]()
Indigo, can share where you got your mako?ooh lala, carousell had one ah? didnt see haha
i got mine got about $300. box,bracelet,additional links,tag.
watch condition is frankly 10/10.
personally I put my orient flight on a nato cause it's more comfortable. In this weather the sweat will make the leather strap smell real bad
Wow bro what model is this?
Indigo, can share where you got your mako?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
戴眼镜的?还是高高的?I was at win's watch. There was this ah tiong bu. The service not very good hahaha. Maybe cos I wear casual attire![]()