slow_mo
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2008
- Messages
- 6,503
- Reaction score
- 10
Trying to copy cichlid![]()
![]()
Spray ah spray!!

Trying to copy cichlid![]()
![]()
Ya, that's why I went to see the Alpinist, I've always wanted a watch with jubilee bracelet and I think this is a good combo. Alas, cannot spend money now, see also song![]()
It's not bad. But likely just mass order from China with custom make buckle. That said, don't think any more affordable brand isn't done that way. At least now you have reasonable QC and warranty. I think it's worth.any comments on straposhere silicone strap ? I think ish sinkie company
silicone strap at USD $12 after applying code...

jomashop swiss legend watch winder at only USD $19.90
... but ... but .. shipping to sg at $38 !!!![]()
There are better straps out there.
Borealis - solid as hell.
Rubber vs silicone.
It's not bad. But likely just mass order from China with custom make buckle. That said, don't think any more affordable brand isn't done that way. At least now you have reasonable QC and warranty. I think it's worth.
use forwarder? or we share shipping haha i might be keen
..no lah .. I just post for those interested
Anyone interested in getting a Seiko 62mas reissue?
Have lobang in hk to get one more piece.
It's at hk retail. But need do full payment. And my friend can only help me bring back on the 22nd of july.
Good to meet another vintage speedy fan here!
Yes, a -66CB haha.
2nd day honeymoon and loving the DON!
[mg]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4015/35380455250_07dc8d3872_z.jpg[/img]

![]()
TGIF