The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Trying to copy cichlid :s13:

iAZHVWL.jpg

Spray ah spray!!
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Ya, that's why I went to see the Alpinist, I've always wanted a watch with jubilee bracelet and I think this is a good combo. Alas, cannot spend money now, see also song:s13:

HFTL!!! Show wrist shot soon?
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
any comments on straposhere silicone strap ? I think ish sinkie company

silicone strap at USD $12 after applying code...
It's not bad. But likely just mass order from China with custom make buckle. That said, don't think any more affordable brand isn't done that way. At least now you have reasonable QC and warranty. I think it's worth.
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
There are better straps out there.
Borealis - solid as hell.
Rubber vs silicone.

kam siah !!

It's not bad. But likely just mass order from China with custom make buckle. That said, don't think any more affordable brand isn't done that way. At least now you have reasonable QC and warranty. I think it's worth.

tank yew !!
 
Last edited:

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
use forwarder? or we share shipping haha i might be keen

:s13: ..no lah .. I just post for those interested :D
as I think its a good deal and the watch winder look good and nice

yes, use forwarder is good idea as the discount code include free US shipping.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Anyone interested in getting a Seiko 62mas reissue?
Have lobang in hk to get one more piece.
It's at hk retail. But need do full payment. And my friend can only help me bring back on the 22nd of july.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Anyone interested in getting a Seiko 62mas reissue?
Have lobang in hk to get one more piece.
It's at hk retail. But need do full payment. And my friend can only help me bring back on the 22nd of july.

I have a spare set with me. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top