
Haha... ya true. However I can't increase my credit limit after calling the bank. Perhaps partial payment
anyone had experiences with Tisell? Quite interested in their Bauhaus as a temp stand in for the actual Nomos but not too sure how it'll fit on the wrist. Also, quality and delivery?
Haha... ya true. However I can't increase my credit limit after calling the bank. Perhaps partial payment
Haha... ya true. However I can't increase my credit limit after calling the bank. Perhaps partial payment
Yup...anyway I manage to cook up some cock bull story, purpose not for buying watch. And manage to convince then to increase for me. Heng siaAre you trying to do a temporary credit limit increase to do those 0% monthly instalment plans?
Yup...anyway I manage to cook up some cock bull story, purpose not for buying watch. And manage to convince then to increase for me. Heng sia
another 2 came
![]()
anyone had experiences with Tisell? Quite interested in their Bauhaus as a temp stand in for the actual Nomos but not too sure how it'll fit on the wrist. Also, quality and delivery?
What is the lug to lug like?
another 2 came
http://i.imgur.com/Rmw2NiB.jpg[/I[/QUOTE]
When 2 Seikos = 1 Rolex Sub lolol
Went to National Museum over the weekend. Spotted some watches owned by the founders.
![]()
![]()
![]()
When 2 Seikos = 1 Rolex Sub lolol
as usual, amazing lume
![]()