mpcdude
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,325
- Reaction score
- 0
I see a daytonaC in your future![]()
.
White Daytona C is my grail too! On a 2-year wait list lmao.

I see a daytonaC in your future![]()
.
I like the interaction process of winding it and all but I think we agree the process is tedious if u have to switch watches everyday and set the date![]()
Busted one out of the box. It feels good~
![]()

But must say i also like the 62ams reissue. Esp the hands haha.
White Daytona C is my grail too! On a 2-year wait list lmao.
Very nice. But don't sell mm300 for this.![]()
I see a daytonaC in your future![]()
Thought u aiming for ap ro a while ago? Change of plans? Servicing cost too high?
But must say i also like the 62ams reissue. Esp the hands haha.
AP RO will always be on my radar. Just cannot afford it yet.
Wait till time is right. Maybe when I hit 30? Lol
Daytona no hurry. Hahaha can wait ah wait.
Hoot hoot hoot!62mas
AP RO will always be on my radar. Just cannot afford it yet.
Wait till time is right. Maybe when I hit 30? Lol
Daytona no hurry. Hahaha can wait ah wait.
Hoot hoot hoot!62mas
62MAS (vintage) or the reissue?
U hoot liao what. It should be keep keep keep!![]()
Tempting but I always feel uneasy with kickstarter projects.
You getting one?
Well lets see how. My previous experience with a KS tech gadget wasn't good either. I supported a portable coffee machine on KS. It was fully funded close to 300% but the owner decided to cancel the whole campaign and refund all the money back, citing mfg issues...
I will go back home tonight and let my crazy nerves settle down a little bit and then re visit this KS tomorrow. if the urge is still there then I will support one.
Well lets see how. My previous experience with a KS tech gadget wasn't good either. I supported a portable coffee machine on KS. It was fully funded close to 300% but the owner decided to cancel the whole campaign and refund all the money back, citing mfg issues...
I will go back home tonight and let my crazy nerves settle down a little bit and then re visit this KS tomorrow. if the urge is still there then I will support one.
There are quite a few other brands that are cheaper than nomos and all comes with the Brauhaus design. Rodina with a seagull movement, Brathwait with a swiss movement, Junghans Max bill with a German movement, and the Zeno Basel with a swiss movement, The Tsovet brauhaus, Linjer. All from $300 to $1200.
Would go with the Brathwait. Especially the one with the swiss automatic movement. Made in Swiss too. And easy for watch maker to service the movement.
I see.but what are the difference between made in Japan and made in other places?
Also is it better to get with local warranty or international?