I like the interaction process of winding it and all but I think we agree the process is tedious if u have to switch watches everyday and set the date![]()
I don't belong in this club. I don't even mind setting date on nomos

I like the interaction process of winding it and all but I think we agree the process is tedious if u have to switch watches everyday and set the date![]()
Question : In sg context, would wearing a solid gold (eg Rolex or AP) watch for daily office wear be weird? Seen anyone do that? Could be leather strap if bracelet is too bling..
Or would it be more for special occasions which for most of us would be like maybe 3 times a year.
Question : In sg context, would wearing a solid gold (eg Rolex or AP) watch for daily office wear be weird? Seen anyone do that? Could be leather strap if bracelet is too bling..
Or would it be more for special occasions which for most of us would be like maybe 3 times a year.
You you you hoot hoot hoot
Lol
Junghans iirc all using ETA or SW
http://wornandwound.com/review/hands-on-with-max-bill-watches-by-junghans/
Question : In sg context, would wearing a solid gold (eg Rolex or AP) watch for daily office wear be weird? Seen anyone do that? Could be leather strap if bracelet is too bling..
Or would it be more for special occasions which for most of us would be like maybe 3 times a year.
I don't belong in this club. I don't even mind setting date on nomos
A few rotten eggs is bound to be there
It's a gamble when u shop online may it be KS, or eBay or taobao
Question : In sg context, would wearing a solid gold (eg Rolex or AP) watch for daily office wear be weird? Seen anyone do that? Could be leather strap if bracelet is too bling..
Or would it be more for special occasions which for most of us would be like maybe 3 times a year.
White gold is fine. Yellow if you are really baller haha. Old ppl also no problem i think. Just my 2 cents.
White gold is fine. Yellow if you are really baller haha. Old ppl also no problem i think. Just my 2 cents.
A couple of old uncles in my office are wearing gold watches.
The youngsters are all on steel. Depend on your taste
I'd never touch a full solid gold watch case with gold bracelet with a ten feet pole. It's just too "look at me". That is why u hardly see one designed or paired that way. Even gold case + white gold bracelet / leather is still mehhh.
Rose gold on the other hand is totally different.
wa, now i appreciate cichlid's photo taking effort in those photos
e-book: From Concept to Capture with Vincent Lions
https://www.instagram.com/phaseonephoto/
If I buy gold. I wear it.
Lol. Who cares what ppl think. If buy and 1 year wear 2-3 times.
I might as well buy a few stainless and wear them.
Wanna be understated yet Satki. Buy vintage. Under the radar.
Ppl who know will know what's up.
Buy white gold. Might as well buy stainless.
Ppl buy gold for the color haha
Could someone educate me on the Watchco Omega Seamaster?
Really like the design.
Could someone educate me on the Watchco Omega Seamaster?
Really like the design.
haha...the truth is I think I care or else I might as well hantam wear any watch as long as it tells time. But yah I see your point, as long as not too over the top, if like just wear.
Agree white gold like undercut oneself...pay so much and looks like steel.
watchco seamasters are assembled from actual NOS omega service parts to resemble a vintage SM300
Price is much lesser than an actual vintage, but you get a "new" vintage watch
Purists will kpkb that it is not an officially released watch by Omega
