gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
Wow bro what model is this?
Indigo, can share where you got your mako?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
SLA017 LE 2000 pcs

Wow bro what model is this?
Indigo, can share where you got your mako?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
For the price it's good.Actually, i find that the Tisell is very good value for money. Built is good for the price you're paying for.
And it keeps pretty accurate time.
Its a bit too similar to my GMT and I have an SKX007 for daily beater. Very little wrist time for this Tisell
While you wait... Rolex prices keep increasing...
i actually thought that the ceramic bezel is quite ok.For the price it's good.
Movement, material, finishing decent.
Bracelet below average even if it's solid, not v well put together. Bezel is quite bad, very scratchy feeling. But for that price really can't hiam la.

Thanks. Roughly how much rolex price increases every year?
Great info here man. Thanks for sharing. I heard they use sapphire glass for their watches to make it more scratch resistant.
Fwah jin satki man.thats Seiko 62Mas Reedition SLA017 Prospex
i got my from second hand market...orient's website has been OOS for a while liao and i dont recall any retail shops in SG selling it..![]()
Great info here man. Thanks for sharing. I heard they use sapphire glass for their watches to make it more scratch resistant.
戴眼镜的?还是高高的?![]()
![]()
![]()
You know her? Or got see her beforecall rolex and ask lor.
dumb sia this question. like we all know.
Yeah cheap and keeps accurate time. Less than $500. Great for ple with a budget. Size quite big but not too heavy.

Original retail price was 571. But there was a 1-1 sale so he got it for around 280++. I'll have him show me the watch tmr![]()
I mean based on past years as reference, like how much increase. I heard from a watch salesman told me rolex just couple of years ago only like few thousand dollars but now increase so much till 5 digits figure. I dont follow rolex last time so i dont know. Im sorry.
Dunno if v1 is ok, v2 not good.i actually thought that the ceramic bezel is quite ok.
Tiagong buy $10k next year $1 million.Thanks. Roughly how much rolex price increases every year?
Original retail price was 571. But there was a 1-1 sale so he got it for around 280++. I'll have him show me the watch tmr![]()
Wishing for a little snow on a hot hot evening!!!
![]()
Dunno if v1 is ok, v2 not good.