The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
2 shots of my Seikos
36587475845_d6c84c2dd0_o.jpg

35752189844_4742ea1045_o.jpg
 

Allotherstuffs

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Brand new 100% authentic timepieces from Switzerland for sale.
Guaranteed lower price than retail.
PM me your model number and brand to get a quote.
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Thanks for the reply, will take a look at those websites. Why is joma risky?

Many has shared the info, image buy customer service already so bad.
If there is an issue you think they care?

I wouldn't count on using any inhouse service, sending back would have cost more than paying for local service. I only want good service should I receive a DOA item and want a refund. How to get a refund if no one is replying to your email

This is another you can look at
https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com
 

maxiblur

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Many has shared the info, image buy customer service already so bad.
If there is an issue you think they care?

I wouldn't count on using any inhouse service, sending back would have cost more than paying for local service. I only want good service should I receive a DOA item and want a refund. How to get a refund if no one is replying to your email

This is another you can look at
https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com


Thanks everyone for the info! Anyone know any local shop selling Ball/ Longines watches? What is the max discount that we can ask locally?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Thanks everyone for the info! Anyone know any local shop selling Ball/ Longines watches? What is the max discount that we can ask locally?

watches of Switzerland.

no idea, try asking 50% lol

go and try lor. maybe up to 30%
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top