Dear bros and sis,
What do U guys tink of the Tudor Blackshield red? I know this is not a popular model but I been looking at it for quite awhile already.
Great taste with a watch not many own!
![]()
Great taste with a watch not many own!![]()
Couldn't agree more. That's a great shot by snowver that shows off the dial details too!![]()
Thank you thank you! The watch is a beauty on its own i am just a messager![]()
Thanks for the reply, will take a look at those websites. Why is joma risky?
Many has shared the info, image buy customer service already so bad.
If there is an issue you think they care?
I wouldn't count on using any inhouse service, sending back would have cost more than paying for local service. I only want good service should I receive a DOA item and want a refund. How to get a refund if no one is replying to your email
This is another you can look at
https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com
Thanks everyone for the info! Anyone know any local shop selling Ball/ Longines watches? What is the max discount that we can ask locally?
Brand new 100% authentic timepieces from Switzerland for sale.
Guaranteed lower price than retail.
PM me your model number and brand to get a quote.
Brand new 100% authentic timepieces from Switzerland for sale.
Guaranteed lower price than retail.
PM me your model number and brand to get a quote.
Rolex Daytona stainless steel white face, ceramic bezel. Thx.
Have you tried it on?