Look-into-me
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2011
- Messages
- 37,587
- Reaction score
- 78
Any recommendation for getting good leather strap for watch? 



Straposphere.Any recommendation for getting good leather strap for watch?![]()
Any recommendation for getting good leather strap for watch?![]()
Your watch is still in Europe?!
In general, for GS in Hong Kong leh, easily can 15% off n sometimes even higher if u can squeeze.Grand Seiko buy from where cheaper ah? Japan, Hong Kong or SG?
Truth! I had a friend who visited a couple of SEIKO ADs in HK, and they just give discount voluntarily. He walked away with 15 or 20% iirc. Which takes a snowflake <6k sgdIn general, for GS in Hong Kong leh, easily can 15% off n sometimes even higher if u can squeeze.
Couple of HK City Chain carried GS too n it’s quite norm to be on 15% discount promo but sadly, they carried rather limited models.
The only boutique shop I ever visited was at Shatin, the salesman offered me 10% off even before I open my mouth.
Truth! I had a friend who visited a couple of SEIKO ADs in HK, and they just give discount voluntarily. He walked away with 15 or 20% iirc. Which takes a snowflake <6k sgd
Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT
Hmmmm...I dun know the market of GS but personally, I felt the price like abit steep leh.Really ah? I know Singapore AD, the retail price is 8980 before discount
Grey dealer offering me 6.5k, but dunno if should take it up or wait till I goto HK for holiday... only issue is if cannot find stock in HK while I'm there
Ready for race weekend!
![]()
Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT