The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilemma6

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
5,941
Reaction score
2,340
I bought a Speedy from Chuan watch 1 year ago actually, but it is not hard to verify a speedy is fake or not, at least compared to Rolex. Thanks for your advice. It seems good that I will buy from Chuan watch then verify at other store

you dont have to, chuan watch is very trusted. :)
 

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,370
Reaction score
537
No feel for rolex after getting my BB. Not ashamed for not owning a rolex. :D

i wear the GS, blackbay, seiko frequently rotated and the rolex is clocking alot of resting time in the box.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
This is one watch worth losing money over!

I've been eyeing the Hublot Classic Fusion recently, for some reason. I know everyone's opinion about Hublot, but it is a very nice piece, and sometimes this hobby is just irrational.

To be honest, go for this. The titanium is alittle over 6k.
Not sure about classic fusion but I don't think the movement is in house.
At the same price range, the zenith would be worth it.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
To be honest, go for this. The titanium is alittle over 6k.
Not sure about classic fusion but I don't think the movement is in house.
At the same price range, the zenith would be worth it.

Haha I try on the wrist first ba.

In house or not in house has never really mattered to me.
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
The eagle has landed

o9XwvwL.jpg


mAx5mON.jpg


VTwCzZk.jpg
 

talonn

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
To be honest, go for this. The titanium is alittle over 6k.
Not sure about classic fusion but I don't think the movement is in house.
At the same price range, the zenith would be worth it.

I thought it's around 8k-9k (with bracelet at least). This becomes so tempting now
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Haha I try on the wrist first ba.

In house or not in house has never really mattered to me.

lol that i know.
go try it. super lightweight.
most important, open work at this kind of price for this kind of brand is jin good
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top