Yea.. waiting for my allocations to arrive sooner..Even if it dropped to near msrp, do u think you AD will allocate the watch to u? It still goes to those super vip that have spend huge amt in their store..
Yea.. waiting for my allocations to arrive sooner..Even if it dropped to near msrp, do u think you AD will allocate the watch to u? It still goes to those super vip that have spend huge amt in their store..
they claim warranty for those out of warranty sets ah?I read on RF that some may have issue with claiming warranty on grey sets. Anyone try this with our local RSC?
laughing at you.Meaning?
If you have something to say, or gloat on others, just say it. Don’t need to be so sarcastic or cryptic.
Rolex have to massively over supply in this caseEven if it dropped to near msrp, do u think you AD will allocate the watch to u? It still goes to those super vip that have spend huge amt in their store..
there is only 2 options : status quo or massively overproduceEven if it dropped to near msrp, do u think you AD will allocate the watch to u? It still goes to those super vip that have spend huge amt in their store..
Will you still desire one if R become abundant and price drop? Careful of what you wish for hahaMai dream la for it to go below rrp.
Demand have to drop and Rolex have to make double or triple the current numbers. Now they can barely make 1 mil.
No proper talent, industry slowing down. No young people want to get into watch making.
Left the old people to do, all retiring. The younger gen not enough to fill the pool.
Basically, all the big brands fishing for watchmakers in the almost extinct pool of people.
This applies to most of the brands that still does hand assemble watches with in house parts.
I still remember last time, when I want to sell my GMT Master 2, the shop tell me this watch is not local AD, thus will take in cheaper. He say if local AD will take in higher. Last time I still noob dont understand this logic. Now I look back and will laugh and thinking like that excuse also can low ball $500-$1000.Wait a min, grey dealer sets don’t have Rolex warranty?
Not sure why but when I compare Rolex watch selling on Carousell and those posted for sales in Thailand by dealers/users(not fakes) in Facebook/Instagram … they are always a little cheaper by 1-2k SGD.
Those sold in Malaysia are always more expensive than Singapore.
this is an interesting experienceI still remember last time, when I want to sell my GMT Master 2, the shop tell me this watch is not local AD, thus will take in cheaper. He say if local AD will take in higher. Last time I still noob dont understand this logic. Now I look back and will laugh and thinking like that excuse also can low ball $500-$1000.
5 years international warranty... regardless where and who and which country the watch is purchased fromWait a min, grey dealer sets don’t have Rolex warranty?
Why do I feel deja vu reading this postHi
Any idea where I can get straps for new gen explorer 36mm ref 124270?
Bought a strap with curved ends online, and my leather was still “eaten” by the case
appreciate any advice. Thanks
ask the rest. i have my rolex way way before the hypeWill you still desire one if R become abundant and price drop? Careful of what you wish for haha
What if the original buyer report loss or stolen?5 years international warranty... regardless where and who and which country the watch is purchased from
If the watch is stolen it usually does not come with warranty card and without warranty card you cannot claim warrantyWhat if the original buyer report loss or stolen?