Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

1l92041H

Reaction score
Back in 2018 was it possible to get Pepsi from AD without the “journey” ? Or maybe a bundle with DJ ?

how I wish some day when the supply improves or popularity wanes we can let these ADs get a taste of their own medicine back.

u want my business ? U need to start a “journey” with me too and sell me your watches at 20% below msrp.

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back in 2018 was it possible to get Pepsi from AD without the “journey” ? Or maybe a bundle with DJ ?

how I wish some day when the supply improves or popularity wanes we can let these ADs get a taste of their own medicine back.

u want my business ? U need to start a “journey” with me too and sell me your watches at 20% below msrp.
Lol good one.. I for sure detest the AD… even if market wane and all Rolex models available at AD.. I would also not purchase from them but look for the cheapest in the market but I will go AD and disturb them with your strategy.. cocky and arrogant ADs

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol good one.. I for sure detest the AD… even if market wane and all Rolex models available at AD.. I would also not purchase from them but look for the cheapest in the market but I will go AD and disturb them with your strategy.. cocky and arrogant ADs
Possible

if rolex change manufacturing to china and destroys brand value plus over produce

C4l3b

Reaction score

2018 already has journey concept for thg.. do some research..buy from AD still the best.. can clock a lot of miles too. Ad cocky and arrogant is just a perception..

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thats the whole idea about rolex

if a girl offer herself to you readily you wont want what right

its only those girl get numerous certification, many many suitors and then people want

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Rolex every year gain market share

even mighty AP PP VC and RM also lose out

tian xia wu di brand

even all pawn shops in singapore with the rolex panda also never flinch when price drop

1l92041H

Reaction score
Thats the whole idea about rolex

if a girl offer herself to you readily you wont want what right

its only those girl get numerous certification, many many suitors and then people want

Agreed

but imagine instead of the father(Rolex) handling allocation, they let an outsider(AD) decided who should marry the girl and says u need to start a journey with some hippos before we will consider you.

it’s not going to solve scarcity issue if Rolex follows RM and AP route but at least I don’t feel like I’m being taken advantage by the middleman.

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed

but imagine instead of the father(Rolex) handling allocation, they let an outsider(AD) decided who should marry the girl and says u need to start a journey with some hippos before we will consider you.

it’s not going to solve scarcity issue if Rolex follows RM and AP route but at least I don’t feel like I’m being taken advantage by the middleman.
Yes but if rolex sell you at actual market value retail price then it will go the way of the past with massive discount

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed

End of the day its more fair to the buyer also and not just a waitlist

at least you know the middleman went through alot, eg. buy many non rolex to get the rolex

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok la the worst experience that i had is not at rolex AD but VC boutique at ION... when asked about overseas, the face turned like machiam owe her few million dollars.. can see the lady SA very reluctant to register you if not of the company policy.. but the door man is very polite though..
guess grey is still the way to go at least dont need to see the SA arrogant and cocky attitude

spurman

Reaction score
ok la the worst experience that i had is not at rolex AD but VC boutique at ION... when asked about overseas, the face turned like machiam owe her few million dollars.. can see the lady SA very reluctant to register you if not of the company policy.. but the door man is very polite though..
guess grey is still the way to go at least dont need to see the SA arrogant and cocky attitude
Aiyo. I felt so welcome at vc leh. Though be realistic lar. Want to start journey with vc now. Better go express interest in their fiftysix. Their other collections bah first.

I got my first vc lateltly. A fiftysix. Vc ion service is great

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy from AD is the safest… confirm genuine

The waiting time is for the assurance u r getting the real deal

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed

That why when going to these ADs, you have to speak to the "correct" person not some small fly SA / newbie.

Doesn't hurt to speak to someone senior or manager of that boutique. Those young ones, I usually wont let them entertain me de.

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That why when going to these ADs, you have to speak to the "correct" person not some small fly SA / newbie.

Doesn't hurt to speak to someone senior or manager of that boutique. Those young ones, I usually wont let them entertain me de.
Must have 6 digit ready cash to spend lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.