Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Torenoo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
0
I rather have 5711 blue than 15500 blue.
Really.

me too i will take the 5711, and pass on 15500.
The removal of the "automatic" suddenly makes the lower hemisphere looks empty like prime estate waiting for en- bloc , somewhat lost a bit of the overall balance , cannot wrap my head around it. Also that change somehow made the watch look and wear bigger than it is. , my personal opinion, dun wack me

pp bracelet canot fight AP , AP is the only watch that the bracelet is one of the main factors that got me interested, a shimmering lightshow display with that level of brushing , one of a kind man... lao nua....
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Having owned a 15300 and now a 5712, yes, the AP RO is a far more substantial watch than the Nautilus. The bracelet especially is much more intricate.

But hor, the Nautilus is feels far more song to wear.

Guess I’m a brand ***** after all, haha.

Both patek and ap is at the same level of branding.
Still privately owned.
Do the same level of high end complications
Probably AP appeal to the younger crowd and patek is traditional in design.
 

wahjohreno

Master Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
216
Both patek and ap is at the same level of branding.
Still privately owned.
Do the same level of high end complications
Probably AP appeal to the younger crowd and patek is traditional in design.
Say I old!

Haha, it’s ok. Definitely older than you.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
1,123
Today he post on pepsi, and one of the woman in the post wrote a long comment to por him. It is very disgrace and no pride for ownself. At the end, the watch go to his friend. I tot she will get the pepsi after a long por. But in the end she didnt get.

It is too over le. It is just like shaming ownself and let ppl cross over ur body.

You may take a look on that comment. Never see such person before. Because of a watch gt no pride for ownself. That is stupid.

is her name starting with CH...? looks quite pretty
 

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
15,519
Reaction score
5,683
At least now,

The thread is chatting nicely than some KKJ ways of annoying people.

Nice and friendly.
 

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
15,519
Reaction score
5,683
Lol no need wait for you have.
I handled both. I confirm you
Royal oak > Nautilus any day
In terms of bracelet, clasp, bling factor and finishing

Hahahah. Ok.

Given a chance, I would want both.
Blue !
 

j4jersey.

Master Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
4,446
Reaction score
1,258
just a watch can end up having a good show here ;)

me started to look at getting a rolex after 4years of hustling
realized theres such a 'big' demand for it now.
will not go grey too as i dont believe in these type of trade.

end up finding out about GS springdrive movement, woah got myself mesmerized by that sweeping second hand movement.
 

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
141
Having owned a 15300 and now a 5712, yes, the AP RO is a far more substantial watch than the Nautilus. The bracelet especially is much more intricate.

But hor, the Nautilus is feels far more song to wear.

Guess I’m a brand ***** after all, haha.
When you have a Rolex, you start thinking of AP. I don't disagree, the bracelet on the RO is really world class!

But after a while, you start to gian Patek, and once you get it, and see that there are so many people with AP on their wrists you also a bit sian of AP, and only wear your Patek.

Tio bo?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
When you have a Rolex, you start thinking of AP. I don't disagree, the bracelet on the RO is really world class!

But after a while, you start to gian Patek, and once you get it, and see that there are so many people with AP on their wrists you also a bit sian of AP, and only wear your Patek.

Tio bo?
Patek also alot ppl wear
AP u see alot because alot wear offshore. The ah beng starter watch
You hardly see ppl wear royal oak
I only see one black ceramic perp Cal royal oak once in the wild.
 

Bernniewebber

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Nice right? If you’re planning on getting 1, suggest you to wait for the latest 60th anniversary model to come out. They upgraded their spring drive movement to 120 hours PR and monthly variation reduced to 10 secs.

But the new movement only applicable to their diver, if you like the snowflake then it’s too bad that you can’t get the new movement.

just a watch can end up having a good show here ;)

me started to look at getting a rolex after 4years of hustling
realized theres such a 'big' demand for it now.
will not go grey too as i dont believe in these type of trade.

end up finding out about GS springdrive movement, woah got myself mesmerized by that sweeping second hand movement.
 

wahjohreno

Master Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
216
When you have a Rolex, you start thinking of AP. I don't disagree, the bracelet on the RO is really world class!

But after a while, you start to gian Patek, and once you get it, and see that there are so many people with AP on their wrists you also a bit sian of AP, and only wear your Patek.

Tio bo?
That’s how I ended up with only 3 watches.

Once I had the Nautilus, I never really wanted to reach for the RO.

Once I had the Lange, I never really wanted to reach for the JLC.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top