Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

sbv7230

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
1,883
hi all, yesterday, my wife and I both went down to Rolex @ MBS to register our very first piece of Rolex:

Wife:

Lady Datejust Silver 18k White Gold/Steel Dia 28mm279384RBR-0021​

Mine:

REF 126613LB-0002​


prior to that we do not have a history with Rolex .


would like to know:

1. whats the typical time for such entry levels and given our model, the chance to be called

2. Is there a better route ? (Via AD)


Appreciate the advice to our first journey with rolex.
Hi.. why triple post ? Here not Rolex wait list lei😂
 

chows99

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
107
KHH got a few ladies DJ which is a mix of combinations such as half-gold with diamonds / MOP dial for walk-in customers from this morning. Could be all sold by now.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,327
Reaction score
1,123
KHH got a few ladies DJ which is a mix of combinations such as half-gold with diamonds / MOP dial for walk-in customers from this morning. Could be all sold by now.
I wonder why khh is doing this now. maybe demand for these ladies model dropped
 

Superspeso

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
62
like i shared before, alot of AD selling to walk in customers alrd. I just saw THG sold 28mm Lady DJ to walk in.

Anyway saw on another forum, Dubai airport selling yachtmaster 2
 

gabrielhrteo

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
12
KHH got a few ladies DJ which is a mix of combinations such as half-gold with diamonds / MOP dial for walk-in customers from this morning. Could be all sold by now.

Yeah, managed to get 1 for my wife. Registered interest in Feb, bo news. End up walk in and buy 😂
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
I wonder why khh is doing this now. maybe demand for these ladies model dropped
KHH have a habit of doing this via social media, especially in recent times. Quite possibly to create more publicity for themselves. Even if they dun announce it on social media, the watches would still get snapped up if ADs are allowing walk in purchase for these DJ models
 

gabrielhrteo

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
12
is this the 28mm size? when u bought, was it the last piece available?
Yeah, it is 28mm in size. We were the 2nd customer when we reach. So, 5 pieces were still available.

Hope you also got mentioned your interest for a sports model as well. #myplace #KeeHingHungwatchclub
With your walk in purchase today, do they allowed you the chance to get a sports model allocation in near future?

Sadly, no. I did express interest for Explorer I / II. SA said it will be hard to be allocated any sport / professional watches at the moment. SA said as a start, it will be good to start with Datejust for myself as well. So, I express interest in a Datejust with them. :cry:
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Yeah, it is 28mm in size. We were the 2nd customer when we reach. So, 5 pieces were still available.




Sadly, no. I did express interest for Explorer I / II. SA said it will be hard to be allocated any sport / professional watches at the moment. SA said as a start, it will be good to start with Datejust for myself as well. So, I express interest in a Datejust with them. :cry:
Don’t forget to hashtag them and thank them on social media. It helps. 😂
 

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,940
Reaction score
1,289
Think of a damn solid story to fast track to Daytona.

Thank the whole shop including their mothers who gave birth to the SAs - don’t have them, no one sell u Rolex
 

gabrielhrteo

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
12
Don’t forget to hashtag them and thank them on social media. It helps. 😂

Speaking from experience, Senpai? Haha. Somemore, today's date is nice right. 22/10/22.


Think of a damn solid story to fast track to Daytona.

Thank the whole shop including their mothers who gave birth to the SAs - don’t have them, no one sell u Rolex
😂😂😂 wish it was that easy....
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Speaking from experience, Senpai? Haha. Somemore, today's date is nice right. 22/10/22.



😂😂😂 wish it was that easy....
No, not from experience. My regular AD is not them. But if you are active on the Rolex FB group, then you will notice most of their customers makes it a habit to thank and tag almost the whole shop staff including the boss and how glad they are to have this opportunity to start journey with them. Those who have been referred by regulars to buy from them especially would make it a point to do so. I’m quite sure there is a strong compelling reason they are doing all this. It can’t have happened by chance. Saw a lady bought the watch from them in Aug and only thank them today (2 months later). Must have been reminded by someone not to forget to do so.
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
No, not from experience. My regular AD is not them. But if you are active on the Rolex FB group, then you will notice most of their customers makes it a habit to thank and tag almost the whole shop staff including the boss and how glad they are to have this opportunity to start journey with them. Those who have been referred by regulars to buy from them especially would make it a point to do so. I’m quite sure there is a strong compelling reason they are doing all this. It can’t have happened by chance. Saw a lady bought the watch from them in Aug and only thank them today (2 months later). Must have been reminded by someone not to forget to do so.
I read the content before and I cringed.. lol..
Any person with status and self respect won’t do that imo.. but maybe that’s just me
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
I read the content before and I cringed.. lol..
Any person with status and self respect won’t do that imo.. but maybe that’s just me
Indeed, I too wouldn’t do that, but maybe the opportunity to be allocated a sports model is too alluring for some folks. Haha.
I’m quite sure the “essays” does work to certain extent as I had heard from someone I know that those who purchased the watch but refused to put up a post thanking them eventually didn’t get the opportunity to purchase a second watch from them.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top