
My friend bought his VC silver from AD in 2020 with 15-18% discount but I consider too long to put $15k downpayment. After boutique stop deposit, I bought the VC 2300 blue below retail price. No regret!2019 - 25% off vc blue at thg lolol
EU. What color also have. Nobody want. Like shitter. No discount. Only vat refund.
2020 - blue downpayment. Wait 6 months. Other colors available
2021 early - blue stop deposit. Other color deposit. Wait 3 months. Didn't wanna commit yet.
2021 end - what ******** also don't have. I Suck it up. Paid 4k above rrp for my dual time. Mai waste time.
2019-2020 AD no waiting. just take and go.My friend bought his VC silver from AD in 2020 with 15-18% discount but I consider too long to put $15k downpayment. After boutique stop deposit, I bought the VC 2300 blue below retail price. No regret!
How do you like the black vs blue?2019-2020 AD no waiting. just take and go.
boutique also.
i wasn't ready to commit because have other stuff to get first.
when i returned to ask about it, my dual time black in feb 2021, 50% deposit, will come in 3-4 months. still wasn't 100% ready
when back the last time in Oct 2021, wanna get it for my birthday, sorry, ask me FO, waiting list only.
when on carousell, bought myself a 2021 feb piece for 4k above rrp and never looked back.
Today Exactly 1 year liao, no calls no nothing.
sometimes, its really our fault for not committing till it's too late but fk the waiting list. time waits for no one, the time is now.
they are not small at all actually.. they owe Indonesia AD and coffee bean.. lol..MBS is under another smaller AD called The Time Place
Haha I know, small as in, their presence in Singapore. Only one boutique in Singapore. A quick look on the Google reviews. The reviews are quite bad there in comparison to all the other ADs in Singapore. So yeah, I could imagine why you would say they are not the AD to go to build profile. lolthey are not small at all actually.. they owe Indonesia AD and coffee bean.. lol..
the btq manager is very money minded.. u wan a pepsi? he got 1 quartz on display for 55k.. ask you buy tt first..
i bought quite a number of DJ 31 there.. req 1 airking also reject... lol..
i go THG buy 1 hublot for wife, 1 36mm and they sell me sub no date liao.. recently still call me say long time no see.. go down chit chat then offer me explorer 1 ( both steel and half gold ), but i nv take... lol
I dun trust their waiting list, it is really BS and all they did were to upsell you their complications timepieces. Even if you bought their PC does not guarantee you their Overseas. It is truly nonsense that’s why I rather buy from grey market then.2019-2020 AD no waiting. just take and go.
boutique also.
i wasn't ready to commit because have other stuff to get first.
when i returned to ask about it, my dual time black in feb 2021, 50% deposit, will come in 3-4 months. still wasn't 100% ready
when back the last time in Oct 2021, wanna get it for my birthday, sorry, ask me FO, waiting list only.
when on carousell, bought myself a 2021 feb piece for 4k above rrp and never looked back.
Today Exactly 1 year liao, no calls no nothing.
sometimes, its really our fault for not committing till it's too late but fk the waiting list. time waits for no one, the time is now.
VC blue ugly, not the type of blue i likeHow do you like the black vs blue?
yeap, not sure legit seller anot. alot of retards on carousell post and try to bring down market price.I dun trust their waiting list, it is really BS and all they did were to upsell you their complications timepieces. Even if you bought their PC does not guarantee you their Overseas. It is truly nonsense that’s why I rather buy from grey market then.
I foresee next few year can buy overseas retail price or lower. Right now, Dual time is selling at retail price, have not bargain yet.
Honestly, VC blue looks a bit of closer to purple to me, kind of diff from AP or PP or Rolex blue. I do agree their black looks nicer.VC blue ugly, not the type of blue i like
the black way nicer imo, deep glossy black with greyish min tracks
Although Carousell sellers cannot be fully trusted as well but these are the minority. Maybe they shouldyeap, not sure legit seller anot. alot of retards on carousell post and try to bring down market price.
carousell admin useless one. only catch people repost LOLAlthough Carousell sellers cannot be fully trusted as well but these are the minority. Maybe they should
follow chrono24 to ask sellers to randomly adjust the time and so is legit before allowing sellers to post.
Grey dealers punching the air rnThere's a letter supposedly by Rolex that is circulating online that they are cutting production due to gas supply shortages.
Supply will be delayed by 4-6 months.
GG to everyone on the waiting list..
I saw that letter too. Sounds fishy to me.Grey dealers punching the air rn