Damienic
Master Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2015
- Messages
- 4,265
- Reaction score
- 3,156
Yep, I rem around mid 2019, it was 33k or so. But still many people didnt get from grey thenin 2018 Oct, brand new was just 26k

Yep, I rem around mid 2019, it was 33k or so. But still many people didnt get from grey thenin 2018 Oct, brand new was just 26k
This is scary drop. I rem it peaked at about 156k. I got a friend who bought at 107k and now it is below 90k,just saw a green dial daytona on carousell reduced asking price from 97k to 87k. dropping so fast everyday.
I remembered helping my friend sell her panda at $27k before. So anything can happen. When the time comes whether dare to pull the trigger or not..Actually last time it was selling 33k or so at one stage
Are u sure or not. I can't find any at 87k. Must be a bogus sale listingjust saw a green dial daytona on carousell reduced asking price from 97k to 87k. dropping so fast everyday.
if u search by rolex John Mayer daytona Green dial, the user is BSwatches.Are u sure or not. I can't find any at 87k. Must be a bogus sale listing
Me I don’t like..who doesn't like a panda in their collection... its a matter of price.
maybe that's why khh start to release DJ to walk in. they foresee demand dropping furtherHaha speculators and flippers won’t dare to buy when prices come down too quickly…especially when ADs start to have stock hidden inside cos all these jokers noe chance for flipping ish lower and can’t make $…good ah drop more and crash burn those who bought at high premiums months back ! Huat ah !!
I just heard this morning that THG offered a DJ and TT skydweller to an acquaintance of mine who patronised them 10 years ago. Seems like a lot of stocks to clear.maybe that's why khh start to release DJ to walk in. they foresee demand dropping further
TT skydweller - only 1-2k above RRPI just heard this morning that THG offered a DJ and TT skydweller to an acquaintance of mine who patronised them 10 years ago. Seems like a lot of stocks to clear.
My friend was offered TT Skydweller without needing to bundle. But he wants a SS Skydweller (black or white). So he bought a TT RG DJ41 Wimbledon and then now waiting for allocation of SS SkydwellerI just heard this morning that THG offered a DJ and TT skydweller to an acquaintance of mine who patronised them 10 years ago. Seems like a lot of stocks to clear.
i agree with the outlook on sports models. even with the anticipated recession and slowdown from next year and 30% increase in production, i still dont really feel that anyone can walk-in and get a sports model except maybe the exp1 and sub no-date?TT skydweller - only 1-2k above RRP
stocks to clear is fine.
prior to covid, in 2019 non-blue and wimbledon DJ can be gotten at 5% discount at Cortina.
but it doesn't add to profile building
so basically, we are heading back to 2019, don't dream of sub dates or gmt being in the case of AD anytime soon.
the ship has sailed since 2017.
unless we are going into a full economy collapse like in 2008
Wah, if Panda you also not have much interest in, it also means you can probably “close shop” on Rolex quite soon. I mean you probably have gotten most of the GMT and Sub already and most of the other models you also not really interested.Me I don’t like..I’m only thinking of requesting it for my allocation when I can’t think of anything else to get in the SS range..
Ya every year new release then I see if anything interests me. That’s why focus on patek now. And my wife more keen on the ladies nautilus and aquanauts..Wah, if Panda you also not have much interest in, it also means you can probably “close shop” on Rolex quite soon. I mean you probably have gotten most of the GMT and Sub already and most of the other models you also not really interested.
there's no 30% production increment la. dont listen to hearsay. rolex never ever release the amount of watches they manufacture.i agree with the outlook on sports models. even with the anticipated recession and slowdown from next year and 30% increase in production, i still dont really feel that anyone can walk-in and get a sports model except maybe the exp1 and sub no-date?
just this thread alone got many patek owners. lol you think?Very true that Singapore is a open and cosmopolitan country; too many rich people staying in Sg and few hundreds of K or mils of watch purchases is nothing to them. Hopefully with PRC's stuborn zero covid tolerance, part of their allocation can flow to Sg for our benefit