
That’s indeed uncle. I have a soft spot for Day Dates though...so more willing to accept the “uncle ness” of certain Day Dates. HahaI thought 1803 yellow gold with bracelet and champagne dial![]()
Can go for white gold or platinum one lohThat’s indeed uncle. I have a soft spot for Day Dates though...so more willing to accept the “uncle ness” of certain Day Dates. Haha
Exactly my father in law's combo.The most uncle for me would be Yellow Gold TT DJ with fluted bezel, jubilee bracelet and champagne dial. Haha![]()
It depends, I fitted on a white rubber strap and may not look so uncle..bluesy is the most uncle. ***** ugly
I have also started paying attention to day dates since cannot be in self denial abt being uncle LiaoThat’s indeed uncle. I have a soft spot for Day Dates though...so more willing to accept the “uncle ness” of certain Day Dates. Haha
Grey hahah Getting from AD is like tio 4D
I not big spender … just a regular folk
If u all got any other recommendation other than Rolex also can share
Honestly I dun find Bluesy uncle at all. One thing is, middle aged uncles aren’t usually drawn to blue / bright blue dials.It depends, I fitted on a white rubber strap and may not look so uncle..
![]()
Times have changed, younger people are wearing TT and uncles are wearing blue/green and all sorts of colourful dials..Honestly I dun find Bluesy uncle at all. One thing is, middle aged uncles are usually not drawn to blue / bright blue dials.
uncles heart are getting youngerTimes have changed, younger people are wearing TT and uncles are wearing blue/green and all sorts of colourful dials..
Got see 1 116503 around 28k 2016 model on carousel.Then Rootbeer better la… updated movement and for sure newer than 116523
Sounds like your budget is $30k? 116503 champagne dial for u?
So can woo Xmmuncles heart are getting younger
how much he asking for his 116520?Got see 1 116503 around 28k 2016 model on carousel.
damn funny just now go sell my watch then the buyer ask if I am interested in his 116520.
Got see 1 116503 around 28k 2016 model on carousel.
damn funny just now go sell my watch then the buyer ask if I am interested in his 116520.
Also around my budget … close to 30khow much he asking for his 116520?
Just my sea dweller … nah still lose money since it’s not popular :/What u sell? Made good $$$?![]()
Just my sea dweller … nah still lose money since it’s not popular :/
no sell no money buy new one
Also around my budget … close to 30k
Was thinking still worth to get a older ss model or get a TT one
That’s wad I sold but then I bought it at a high last year … Sianz maxUsed to own a “no cyclops” SD4K. Made good $$$![]()
Yup yup can look around now …30k many options.
Buy Rootbeer still got change.. can even buy a 2021/22 TT 116503 champagne dial