Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
It depends, I fitted on a white rubber strap and may not look so uncle..
QCN29Z.jpg
Sorry. Still yucky to me and the white rubber strap made it worst.
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
Very unique piece with matt black dial & no cyclops Rolex watch with date

Took a while for me to move on…
Yea I used to own the 5 digi one as well
I guess gonna take me awhile too

niche piece, very seldom talk about … have to wait till mkt die down maybe get one in the future
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
SD4K is very popular in US.
But anyway, one of the best modern rolex diver.
The no cyclops ftw.
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
That’s indeed uncle. I have a soft spot for Day Dates though...so more willing to accept the “uncle ness” of certain Day Dates. Haha
Lol uncle or not must see age and appearance. If past mid 40s, out of shape and losing hair no matter what watch you wear, how young at heart, still uncle.
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
bluesy is the most uncle. ***** ugly
That’s exactly what I thought when my old man gave me his! Tried to get him to give me his Daytona instead but he refused to budge. 😂

Softened my opinion on the TT bluesy when I wore it to the beach a few weeks back and got a couple of compliments. Uncle or not I guess must still see the wearer.
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
What sin cannot be unsin.…
Better take out this pic .
Rolex CEO will definitely stop Rolex allocation to Sg if he sees this horrific pic.
不要害死人阿🙏🏻🙇‍♀️
Haha got so jialat boh ? 😂
I feel the bluezy give off a rich Ang mo uncle vibes
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Lol uncle or not must see age and appearance. If past mid 40s, out of shape and losing hair no matter what watch you wear, how young at heart, still uncle.
Agree la, if one past mid 40s, still look young, keep shape well, a uncle watch on him would still look ok. If the person look uncle already, wear even the nicest sports watch still look uncle on him. Haha
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
642
This one pic can potentially destroy the legacy and heritage of Rolex. Amen🙏🏻
Lol..din know this picture can attracts so many comments..It will not destroy lah infact my friend catches on with this and I have see quite a few doing it..it adds colour to it lor..
AffhdL.jpg
 

Stevi_Boi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
17,124
Reaction score
49
Lol..din know this picture can attracts so many comments..It will not destroy lah infact my friend catches on with this and I have see quite a few doing it..it adds colour to it lor..
AffhdL.jpg
where you got the strap from?
any recommendation for daydate strap?
TIA

STRAP not STRIP :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:

Bodentic

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
304
Reaction score
115
Lol..din know this picture can attracts so many comments..It will not destroy lah infact my friend catches on with this and I have see quite a few doing it..it adds colour to it lor..
AffhdL.jpg



Great looking
Awesome design
Undeniable quality
Damn eye catching
Youthful colors
!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top