Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I noticed that a month ago in Sep, the prices was a little more stable (didn’t drop from August) but this month, starting around 2 weeks ago, the price drop was a lot more significant. Eg in first week Oct, I still see a 2022 Panda selling about 49k or so but now it has drop to about 45k. In Mid Sep or so, I saw some new Panda selling about 49.5k closer to 50k.
That Bloomberg article 2 weeks ago which mentioned that Rolex and Patek prices will drop further was somewhat spot on.
Many external forces, EU Energy crisis. US economy.
It's normal.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,333
Reaction score
1,123
Oslo, Norway. Lucky guy.
2019 I can get gold Rootbeer, blue dial White goldDaytona, at retail + tax refund. No need bundle.
That was before gold watches got all the hype.
Only problem is wallet not enough

I bought OP39 white and Wimbledon 126334 and use that to bundle a sub date at bucherer in 2019.
It's not that surprising. Just that 2020-2022 it's harder.
6731901-A-7-E2-C-4-D8-E-846-D-FCF8-FEEEC507.jpg
u flipped all already?
 

azeusa

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
You can explore ADs 1st as they are more willing to allocate the DJ nowadays and see if they have stock on the JLC since Richemont has discontinued their contract. With a softer market, ADs may bundle Sub ND with JLC/Cartier. No harm trying I guess..The grey market is always there and who knows after exploring ADs, the prices may even drop further..Panda has hit $40.5k..
thanks! you're right, no harm trying. at most they'll say no chance and i'll just go grey
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
EU If you walk in, they won't bundle for you unless you're existing customer.
But Nordic countries, it's usually easier. People there aren't really interested in luxury goods. Similar to Australia. But Australia have a huge Asian community. So....
Haha next month I visiting Sydney
 

azeusa

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
I have your first 2, my SA nowadays like bohiew me already. Ask him about the DJs I enquired about cuz apparently need to buy DJ first before can allocate me the SS sports I want, which I dont mind, my parents want to get 1 from my sis and I have a few friends who wants DJs and dm buy under my name, say get back to me but seems he forgot liao lol
wah sianz... haha i guess i'll try my luck anyway with thg/ cortina
last month i was in bucherer in switzerland and of cuz no stock for anything but seems i should have timed my europe trip a bit later...
 

chows99

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
107
Walked in Rolex boutique at ion last sat and saw a couple of collection; 1 middle age yandao getting a panda Daytona and another guy getting airking. Lucky fellas.
 

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
14,234
Reaction score
2,202
holding off all purchases nao !! since another 6 months or earlier ADs will have more sports model to sell as flippers and speculators becum skeptical to buy
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Walked in Rolex boutique at ion last sat and saw a couple of collection; 1 middle age yandao getting a panda Daytona and another guy getting airking. Lucky fellas.
lol u never know the guy spent how much for the panda. AK is shitter anyway, ugly ass watch
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top