Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Mountaindwarf

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
726
Reaction score
426
He might be referring to Root Beer list price.
CF09070-C-0486-4724-8658-0-C451-DBDBEDD.png
Exactly haha
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
Ya every year new release then I see if anything interests me. That’s why focus on patek now. And my wife more keen on the ladies nautilus and aquanauts..😭 the good part is production is low so I can take it slow lol
Hi C4I3b & Damienic ,

I could have missed your message but do you mind sharing for pp, what did the AD recommends you for a start? After that, what are the pp which you had bought please?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top