Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Dmaul77

Master Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
4,994
Reaction score
142
Ya man too exp even pre owned also cost like 40k for a Lange 1
Other cheaper model like saxo and 1815 like not so interesting

very disappointing thing is they got so nice finishing but everything is hidden
That's the beauty of it once you have one, never regretted my purchase. It made me look past the R sports etc tbh the Lange base models are pretty good already, end of day to each his/her own
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
That's the beauty of it once you have one, never regretted my purchase. It made me look past the R sports etc tbh the Lange base models are pretty good already, end of day to each his/her own
Really ah ? Honestly I never handle one in person yet. Which model did u get ?
how the durability and accuracy ?
The pre owned prices are softer so prolly will look there if I am getting one

Now I am thinking if I should get the blancpain bathyscaphe chrono
 

Dmaul77

Master Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
4,994
Reaction score
142
That's the beauty of it once you have one, never regretted my purchase. It made me look past the R sports etc tbh the Lange base models are pretty good already, end of day to each his/her own
Grand Lange 1 Moonphase.
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
643
Ya man too exp even pre owned also cost like 40k for a Lange 1
Other cheaper model like saxo and 1815 like not so interesting

very disappointing thing is they got so nice finishing but everything is hidden
I dun mind Saxo and 1815..I am eyeing up saxonia thin or 1815 up/down..when the price is very attractive..
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Ya man too exp even pre owned also cost like 40k for a Lange 1
Other cheaper model like saxo and 1815 like not so interesting

very disappointing thing is they got so nice finishing but everything is hidden
it's because of the movement it's using a 3 quarter plate.
but this one call hidden meh?
zHi3MOL.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Really ah ? Honestly I never handle one in person yet. Which model did u get ?
how the durability and accuracy ?
The pre owned prices are softer so prolly will look there if I am getting one

Now I am thinking if I should get the blancpain bathyscaphe chrono
walk to the boutique and ask them to hand you 1 to handle lor.
free one
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
it's because of the movement it's using a 3 quarter plate.
but this one call hidden meh?
zHi3MOL.jpg
Ya I know 3/4 plate is German tradition. Just feel it’s damn wasted to cover up.

dun say datograph lah … how many can afford that 😂
This one is wear reverse one
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
walk to the boutique and ask them to hand you 1 to handle lor.
free one
Mai lah Mai lah can’t afford leh almost 40k for a 1815 😦
Maybe I get a pre owned send for servicing then ask to play with the datograph
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Mai lah Mai lah can’t afford leh almost 40k for a 1815 😦
Maybe I get a pre owned send for servicing then ask to play with the datograph
you walk in ask to view, their service top notch. no hard sell because nothing to sell you anyway
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Ya I know 3/4 plate is German tradition. Just feel it’s damn wasted to cover up.

dun say datograph lah … how many can afford that 😂
This one is wear reverse one
this one unfortunately not datograph. it's a 1815
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Ask you ah, buy from grey how does the sizing for oysterflex work? what if it's not the right length? I'm assuming rolex wouldn't swap them for you. would they even sell you another set?
they ask you buy 1 side, i think $380. RSC will sell you
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top