Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Hi C4I3b & Damienic ,

I could have missed your message but do you mind sharing for pp, what did the AD recommends you for a start? After that, what are the pp which you had bought please?
My AD dun recommend me what to buy for a start. I have to tell her what I‘m targeting before she can share with me what I can consider getting. I got a AC ref 4947/1A-001
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
stock market crash last night .... hope got more discount coming :whistle:
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
can feel people are dumping watches now
yea stock market gonna be gloomy at least for this year
think I hold on for good deals or throw money into the market

I waiting for vc to come down below retail but I think its moving quite slow
 

C4l3b

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
662
Reaction score
318
stock market crash last night .... hope got more discount coming :whistle:
You call that a crash? Lol.. Dow not even down 1000 pts.. we have been busy taking profit.. now thank you Jerome Powell for the drop..more sponsored watches from nyse.😂
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
You call that a crash? Lol.. Dow not even down 1000 pts.. we have been busy taking profit.. now thank you Jerome Powell for the drop..more sponsored watches from nyse.😂
Pls teach me master hahah
Been shorting the market since start of the year liao small small tho
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top