is vc really worth even at below retail?yea stock market gonna be gloomy at least for this year
think I hold on for good deals or throw money into the market
I waiting for vc to come down below retail but I think its moving quite slow

is vc really worth even at below retail?yea stock market gonna be gloomy at least for this year
think I hold on for good deals or throw money into the market
I waiting for vc to come down below retail but I think its moving quite slow
reduced asking price by so much. looks desperate to offloadNo card = fake. This day and age got people genuinely throwing away card meh?
If overseas below retails, can consider...is vc really worth even at below retail?
This is really cheap..notice Bencoolen dealers crashing the prices..Is there an agenda???33k cheap?
buy no card one la
29k only LOL
https://www.carousell.sg/p/11940693...&utm_medium=sharing&utm_source=share-copylink
reduced asking price by so much. looks desperate to offload
I bought quite a few rollies without cards before, with proper checks they turned out to be real...there were cases people dun keep boxes and cards as they never thought of selling or lost when moving house..No card = fake. This day and age got people genuinely throwing away card meh?
Bro your prediction was that price will rebound from September leh. Not just in September. Admit you have no crystal ball and move on lah. I dunno what agenda you have but why try to pretend you itkwhy? did it climb up in sept? so am i wrong when sept climb up? how come stay so silent when climb up then now drop and come out laugh at pple leh? lol
Big players grey dealers have all the capital. they can keep their watches and wun worried much about cash flow.
right now end users buy and just flip at low price because they need cash flow.. tts one reason why the market price all drop beside china lockdown and crypto crash.
when the big players buy these watches from end users at this low price, then markets will become only them have the stock, by then they can slowly increase the price again.
i think right now best buy is batman and starbuck going at around 26k for brand new..
This kind of thing I can’t teach..Pls teach me master hahah
Been shorting the market since start of the year liao small small tho
mass dumping in the market nowBro your prediction was that price will rebound from September leh. Not just in September. Admit you have no crystal ball and move on lah. I dunno what agenda you have but why try to pretend you itk![]()
I remember reading your posts back then thinking how ridiculous it is to suggest Greys have no cash flow to worry about and can just hold inventory. Anyone with any experience in business or finance can tell you cash flow matters more than revenue. Batman and Starbucks all going for under 23k now btw![]()
Bro your prediction was that price will rebound from September leh. Not just in September. Admit you have no crystal ball and move on lah. I dunno what agenda you have but why try to pretend you itk
I remember reading your posts back then thinking how ridiculous it is to suggest Greys have no cash flow to worry about and can just hold inventory. Anyone with any experience in business or finance can tell you cash flow matters more than revenue. Batman and Starbucks all going for under 23k now btw![]()
Buy what you wear, like what you buy..up and down is only a cycle..mass dumping in the market now
Ya I agree with you C4I3b.You call that a crash? Lol.. Dow not even down 1000 pts.. we have been busy taking profit.. now thank you Jerome Powell for the drop..more sponsored watches from nyse.![]()
Yes, even if it’s a dead cat bounce it was a very significant bounce.. easily 50% gain for some energy counters. It’s sufficient for many watches.. just hit and run already.. in summary there are pple who will continue to buy more watches cos of these free money.. I’m not the only one for sureYa I agree with you C4I3b.
Two to three weeks ago, Dow Jones dropped to 29k points and I thought “ho seh liao, the time has come”. But recently it climbed back to 32k & I was like “sian 1/2”.
Yesterday’s drop / this week drop is not a very significant drop. Let’s see how US moves.
very volatile now..
But bro, the issue is the knowledge to catch the correct dead cat. I have no knowledge to catch that. OmgYes, even if it’s a dead cat bounce it was a very significant bounce.. easily 50% gain for some energy counters. It’s sufficient for many watches.. just hit and run already.. in summary there are pple who will continue to buy more watches cos of these free money.. I’m not the only one for sure
I am not so savvy in stocks, most of the time kana burnt. Dun have the luxury to enjoy free money..Yes, even if it’s a dead cat bounce it was a very significant bounce.. easily 50% gain for some energy counters. It’s sufficient for many watches.. just hit and run already.. in summary there are pple who will continue to buy more watches cos of these free money.. I’m not the only one for sure
If overseas yea … I like the watch so I am ok as long as it’s a good prizeis vc really worth even at below retail?
Haha I playing some optionsThis kind of thing I can’t teach..individual judgement.. but there’s counters volatile enough for weekly 2-3 datejust profits.. dunno if that’s considered small small to u
really temped to pick up a RG oysterflex daytona in the coming months sia. but i also wanna change car next year lol. too many interests, too little moneymass dumping in the market now
You not odd one. I like Lange too. Too bad no moneyIf overseas yea … I like the watch so I am ok as long as it’s a good prize
I even consider Lange and blancpain/ breguet
Think i am the odd one here
wear rolex really attract wrong attention
Ya man too exp even pre owned also cost like 40k for a Lange 1You not odd one. I like Lange too. Too bad no money![]()