Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
Haha i bought a tagheuer, iwc ingenieur and a tudor bb heritage blue in a pretty short time span. First bought the tag than wanted more watches haha. Waiting for datejust but just put my interest in yatchmaster too. Close shop for this year liao haha.

Hopefully i can get an allocation by July next year for my 30th birthday.
I got a Cartier Santos and JLC Reverso Duoface also. SA say need buy Datejust then can get SS sports lol. Wah we same bday month also.
 

azeusa

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
I got a Cartier Santos and JLC Reverso Duoface also. SA say need buy Datejust then can get SS sports lol. Wah we same bday month also.
bro this is the combi i'm planning to get, to build up the purchase history
can i ask how long u been waiting for DJ allocation...? i told the SA i don't mind TT either
 

Password123

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Messages
50
Reaction score
103
Torn between the YM40 Rhodium vs Blue.
On one hand, I really like how the Rhodium looks with the Platinum bezel but on the other hand I really like the contrast you get with the blue. Just afraid that the blue might not age well in the sense that you’ll get sick of it.
What do you guys think?
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Torn between the YM40 Rhodium vs Blue.
On one hand, I really like how the Rhodium looks with the Platinum bezel but on the other hand I really like the contrast you get with the blue. Just afraid that the blue might not age well in the sense that you’ll get sick of it.
What do you guys think?
I personally feel the Rhodium looks more classy but the Blue looks nicer and sportier. I had tried both on my wrist before and a friend got the blue one. After some comparisons, I still feel the Blue edge out the Rhodium in looks by a bit. But then looks is really very subjective. Suggest you try on your wrist and do a comparison
 

Jemchong93

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
Torn between the YM40 Rhodium vs Blue.
On one hand, I really like how the Rhodium looks with the Platinum bezel but on the other hand I really like the contrast you get with the blue. Just afraid that the blue might not age well in the sense that you’ll get sick of it.
What do you guys think?
If its not a daily wear than I dont think u need to be concerned about getting sick of the blue. I think rhodium is alot easier to pair though so for me, that would be my pick for everyday wear.
But both colours are really nice for sure
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
Haha i bought a tagheuer, iwc ingenieur and a tudor bb heritage blue in a pretty short time span. First bought the tag than wanted more watches haha. Waiting for datejust but just put my interest in yatchmaster too. Close shop for this year liao haha.

Hopefully i can get an allocation by July next year for my 30th birthday.
DJ should not be hard to get depending on which DJ you are getting. Like what our bros says, if you are getting the blue bezel, Wimbledon or green bezel then it would be quite hard.
You still have 13th month and performance bonus coming. Just nice for a Christmas gift if DJ comes… 🤣🤣🤣
 

Jemchong93

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
DJ should not be hard to get depending on which DJ you are getting. Like what our bros says, if you are getting the blue bezel, Wimbledon or green bezel then it would be quite hard.
You still have 13th month and performance bonus coming. Just nice for a Christmas gift if DJ comes… 🤣🤣🤣
I hope so! Haha my bonus is gonna be shat this year bro. Bonds took too much a beating but definitely have money put in a corner to purchase ym or dj.
Im looking at the black dial one! I only have a tissot gentlemen black dial atm
 

Jemchong93

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
I hope so! Haha my bonus is gonna be shat this year bro. Bonds took too much a beating but definitely have money put in a corner to purchase ym or dj.
Im looking at the black dial one! I only have a tissot gentlemen black dial atm
For non divers i mean
 

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
14,234
Reaction score
2,202
lol those flippers keep saying waiting for their dream watch will now think twice when prices have started coming down…

when prices start to cum down and AD offer them that very date just they veri much “wanted” to buy to build profile will start to think twice riaos
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,222
Reaction score
5,993
Wow, Rolex is seriously selling the deep sea challenge SD, I wonder who will buy sia so thicc
 

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
bro this is the combi i'm planning to get, to build up the purchase history
can i ask how long u been waiting for DJ allocation...? i told the SA i don't mind TT either
Lololol buy only if you really want. I bought cuz I wanted then just nice get an in on an SA. Wait 3 months alr. Hais.
 

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
8,250
Reaction score
413
I personally feel the Rhodium looks more classy but the Blue looks nicer and sportier. I had tried both on my wrist before and a friend got the blue one. After some comparisons, I still feel the Blue edge out the Rhodium in looks by a bit. But then looks is really very subjective. Suggest you try on your wrist and do a comparison
The blue one the online renders and even still pics dont do it justice. Have to try it on or see it with your own eyes. The rhodium one to me very dull. But yea it's all subjective.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top