How to punish? Most of them in cahoots, maybe sell to their own network and flip for profit sharing?
TBH if I got such lobang I also continue doing what I do.
Else, if I am just an AD who can only sell at RRP, it doesn't matter who I sell to right? Who flip, who keep and wear doesn't matter to the AD.
The more we talk about #Myplace, the more it feeds #god 's ego. Don't degrade a Rolex thread to #Myplace leh haha
cannot la.. they will be suspended from Rolex for a few mths if Rolex find out that their watches are in the grey market. so sometimes AD also scared thats why dont anyhow sell.. in airport, AD dont sell sport model to Locals...only to tourist.. in Japan, AD dont sell to tourist..only locals..
you see chinatown those grey dealers shop, the g card put there let you see the serial number, Rolex go down check the serial number isit from their market anot then they will take action. KHH kanna before lo..3 mths i think..
