Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

w_sieng

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
3
I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.

I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .

So my best guess,

(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.

I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .

So my best guess,

(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).

Curious which tudor model u got? Something obscure and not v popular?
 

cd_rw

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.

I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .

So my best guess,

(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).

Tudor is a mainstream brand, quite curious y SE approached you, unless this SE is quite free, scout Carousell for Tudor posts and trying to find out whether the Tudor was bought from KHH.

Anyway, if they are bundling Tudor with Rolex purchase, shouldn't it be common sense that customers are just buying the Tudor for the sake of buying and probably offload it later?=:p
 

w_sieng

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
3
Curious which tudor model u got? Something obscure and not v popular?

Black Bay. Friend, all black bay not that popular except gmt and 58. But then again both are just hype . At 4-7k range, the limited supply **** wouldn’t work on the intended target segment. At most they don’t buy lo . Once those people who can afford a lot more but gotten their “poor man rolex” the prices will start falling Liao.

I see already seeing gmt prices dropped big time Liao during covid.
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
So will the spies here tell Max to sell me a professional watch? I promise to blow for KKH.
Yesterday KHH so many people visit and pick up their allocated pieces but notice got 1 guy chatting with Max and spilling all the beans about who say what on the forum/Facebook on KHH.

Lolx, so many spies here. You know who you are. :s13:
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
1,123
I didn’t know there is so much discussion about khh. I believe is the store which owns the Tudor store right at the side.

I have something to share too. I went to the Tudor store before and saved the SE contacts, maybe about 2-3 years ago. Last year, I bought a Tudor via carousel . After 1 month, I decided to sell it . So apparently this SE texted me and offered to Buy it . I didn’t know then but when she gave me her mobile (I tried to text her to arrange the meet up), I knew something wasn’t right. I confronted her and she didn’t reply at all after that .

So my best guess,

(1) they got many of their clients to bundle Rolex purchase with a Tudor purchase. and she’s trying to see who’s dumping the Tudor after that .
And/Or
(2) she’s trying to find out which idiot client is trying to tell the world that the purchase price from KHh has a massive discount (lol I was too honest in my post to highlight this).
the SE asked u who is the AD on warranty card?
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
So will the spies here tell Max to sell me a professional watch? I promise to blow for KKH.

Haha, the more chatter here, the more the spy will update the boss on who's who's when given a chance. Likely the spy will in-turn get a professional model for his loyalty and defending the shop.

Anyway, lets not chat on this particular shop liao... we need more actual lobang here.

Please SIC SE contacts. :o
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
SE contact just walk into any shops and ask loh. Get those junior's contact cos has lesser regular to fulfill.
Haha, the more chatter here, the more the spy will update the boss on who's who's when given a chance. Likely the spy will in-turn get a professional model for his loyalty and defending the shop.

Anyway, lets not chat on this particular shop liao... we need more actual lobang here.

Please SIC SE contacts. :o
 

Dmaul77

Master Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
4,994
Reaction score
142
Yesterday KHH so many people visit and pick up their allocated pieces but notice got 1 guy chatting with Max and spilling all the beans about who say what on the forum/Facebook on KHH.

Lolx, so many spies here. You know who you are. :s13:

Sounds like a massive post ** celebration party.
 

allrise84

Suspended
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Tudor is a mainstream brand, quite curious y SE approached you, unless this SE is quite free, scout Carousell for Tudor posts and trying to find out whether the Tudor was bought from KHH.

Anyway, if they are bundling Tudor with Rolex purchase, shouldn't it be common sense that customers are just buying the Tudor for the sake of buying and probably offload it later?=:p

not surprise. his brother also same. you want rolex sport models, you need buy tudor any model.. you want daytona, you need to purchase at least 3 tudor for it.. which, i think is rubbish becoz end of the day, you might be forking out the price of what carousell or grey dealer are selling.. unless the tudors you purchase you are able to sell it off..
 

allrise84

Suspended
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
So will the spies here tell Max to sell me a professional watch? I promise to blow for KKH.

you no need to bootlick Max la... you can just bootlick friends of KHH can liao..end of the day, after so many posts to tell first timer they got a chance after your story telling, he also sell to his friends or friends friends or friends who intro their friends to him...
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
1,123
you no need to bootlick Max la... you can just bootlick friends of KHH can liao..end of the day, after so many posts to tell first timer they got a chance after your story telling, he also sell to his friends or friends friends or friends who intro their friends to him...

is there any way we can punish khh? hehe. with all the brains here, there is surely a way
 

en_8_en

Master Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
3,144
How to punish? Most of them in cahoots, maybe sell to their own network and flip for profit sharing?
TBH if I got such lobang I also continue doing what I do.

Else, if I am just an AD who can only sell at RRP, it doesn't matter who I sell to right? Who flip, who keep and wear doesn't matter to the AD.

The more we talk about #Myplace, the more it feeds #god 's ego. Don't degrade a Rolex thread to #Myplace leh haha
 

wheewhee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
2,998
Reaction score
12
Reality is that place is just like any biz. Got value to them not?

High net worth? Dont need PLP man. He will auto allocate.

Not alot of value? Buy unpopular pcs or tudor first to let him earn money, plp to get free mktg then allocate u 1 small pc to hook and reward u

Only wanna plp, dont wanna buy unpopular pcs, then too bad. U just generated free mktg value for him without u even realising that he will sell nth to u

Sent from Penguin Ferry To Tekong using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top