Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

red_devilz

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
4,747
Reaction score
245
0FXXHxEl.jpg

KHH selling NOS? Didn't know they have NOS stocks for sale.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

en_8_en

Master Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
3,144
Now alot of post in FB promoting KHH allocating to first timers. Is it an attempt to fake tell people that they are not bias in allocation?

Abit too fake liao ba.. I also first time leh. See my email so long liao, so no news from them allocating to me
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,438
Reaction score
4,168
Hi guys, first timer noob here!!

Recently I have been researching on 116710LN gmt master 2 black dial discontinued watch. The price i found across carousell, chuanwatch and Chrono24 is roughly around 14-15k.

If I’m not wrong the retail is usd 8450, around sgd 12k?

What are all the Rolex expert thought on this watch? Able to hoot Ma?

I’m wearing this model, I got it at retail for 11.3k
 

2359_hrs

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
41
Haha so they're back to their shenanigans again...

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 

_death_god

Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Saw 1 selling 10yrs Gmt at 12k plus.. If u don't mind it lo..

Where did you find it bro? I am looking for a one that is <5 years!


Nice bro, did you get it in SG or overseas? Really quite interested in this model! Doubt i can get it from any AD since its discontinued already right?

12k is before this watch discontinued.. Now everywhere u find will be 14 to 15k for maybe a 5 6 yrs Gmt... Discontinued = resale price up

Sorry, i meant Retail is 12k, resale around 14-15k. Is it reasonable or should i even try to top up and get a batman instead?
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,438
Reaction score
4,168
Where did you find it bro? I am looking for a one that is <5 years!



Nice bro, did you get it in SG or overseas? Really quite interested in this model! Doubt i can get it from any AD since its discontinued already right?



Sorry, i meant Retail is 12k, resale around 14-15k. Is it reasonable or should i even try to top up and get a batman instead?

I got it locally before discon. Got it around 2 years + le. Cant get le unless got NOS. Batman 19k onwards :o
 

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
141
Then I wonder they open shop for what? I’m sure got a lot under table going on
By right, they open at 1pm on Friday, because from 11am - 1pm, they had stock-taking.

Glass door was closed for stock-taking over lunch, but then I saw two aunties/uncles wearing home clothes at the counters doing something... I wonder why they are inside during stock-taking, while other consumers can't go in...
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
Now alot of post in FB promoting KHH allocating to first timers. Is it an attempt to fake tell people that they are not bias in allocation?

Abit too fake liao ba.. I also first time leh. See my email so long liao, so no news from them allocating to me

recently someone shared a template ma...
u need go por their ****** de...den can liao...

for KHH hor, the sun revolve ard the earth...
is not salesmen beg us for sales, is we beg them to let us buy :s13:

tts why i dont support KHH :s13:
 

allrise84

Suspended
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
That's I what said
Fake post
The box is super old.
Maybe all the new box sold to dealers for cheap.

No la.. Maybe they still have old box.. So they give the older box away first lo.. The difference of the box isn't very much.. Well.. As long as the watch is new from the serial number.. I don't mind getting an old box.. Lol
 

Alfie77

Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Some of these bootlickers say bump into the boss until like meeting the Pope. C'mon lah... have some dignity. He is just a biz player. Dont let him manipulate the buyers like chess piece.
 

allrise84

Suspended
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Where did you find it bro? I am looking for a one that is <5 years!

I found at this fb group call SG luxury watch trading collection. You try to join this group and find this guy Jeffrey Ng.. I saw he posted 2 GMT.. 2014 @13k+ 2018 @14k+


Sorry, i meant Retail is 12k, resale around 14-15k. Is it reasonable or should i even try to top up and get a batman instead?

Batman now at least 18k and above liao
 

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
141
No la.. Maybe they still have old box.. So they give the older box away first lo.. The difference of the box isn't very much.. Well.. As long as the watch is new from the serial number.. I don't mind getting an old box.. Lol
Actually cannot really do that... tiagong Rolex HQ has given the directive to issue the newer (they aren't even new!) boxes, and for the old boxes to be destroyed/disposed.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
No la.. Maybe they still have old box.. So they give the older box away first lo.. The difference of the box isn't very much.. Well.. As long as the watch is new from the serial number.. I don't mind getting an old box.. Lol

By right cannot.
U ask rolex lor
 

allrise84

Suspended
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Actually cannot really do that... tiagong Rolex HQ has given the directive to issue the newer (they aren't even new!) boxes, and for the old boxes to be destroyed/disposed.

Ya lo.. By right is like that la.. But.. Well... Not all ADs so free to go self by self dig up old de and 1 on 1 exchange? Lol.. Anyway, tt KHH post is old post la.. Very long ago liao.. They will have NOS.. But maybe is daydate.. I don't think they will have NOS for professional model since selling like hotcakes.. But the boss got aloooootttt of old models sub in his safe... Just to be in his safe.. Maybe for story telling use...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top