Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Ohhh nice, think the 5168g and 5164a are gorgeous too! Why not 5968g? Did u ask about the situation with nautilus?
My spending not enough yet to qualify for 5968G. The entire Aqaunaut Chronograph is out for me at this point. i didn’t ask about Nautilus, ai yo, i‘m very very far from being able to get an allocation for NautIlus le. No point ask
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
My spending not enough yet to qualify for 5968G. The entire Aqaunaut Chronograph is out for me at this point. i didn’t ask about Nautilus, ai yo, i‘m very very far from being able to get an allocation for NautIlus le. No point ask
Oh I see, what would be the prerequisite spending for the aquanaut chronographs? I imagined they are not too different from 5164 and 5168, but guess I’m wrong. I also wonder what’s the prerequisite spending for the different nautiluses. Sounds like you got an AD who looks out for you, and might be possible leh
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Seriously tonight didn’t discuss about next Rolex...took opportunity to ask about my wait for 5167A. Her advice is that if 5167A is the only model I want to wait for, can still get but have to be patient to wait as the number of pieces they receive per year is max 2 now, and she is frank to tell me that she don’t think the next piece of 5167A is for me. So what she is saying is that, If I‘m open to other Aquanaut variations, she feels it will increase my chances of getting it earlier than if I only want to wait for 5167A. Hence, I agreed to add two more variations to the list, which is 5168G and 5164A.
5164 and 5168 lagi more rare but maybe lesser ppl ask. Everyone want 5167.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
They just wanna sell sell sell so asked if I wanna get the Starbucks first. The discon Panda is still pending approval or rejection

Help me ask her if really cannot selll discon Daytona meh?
Bro, today I asked my SA about this. According to her, THG will continue to sell the discontinued Panda until the first batch of new Panda arrives. She thinks they will only start selling the new Panda starting from around Q4 this year.
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
Bro, today I asked my SA about this. According to her, THG will continue to sell the discontinued Panda until the first batch of new Panda arrives. She thinks they will only start selling the new Panda starting from around Q4 this year.
Oh so is approved to sell the discontinued ones?
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Oh I see, what would be the prerequisite spending for the aquanaut chronographs? I imagined they are not too different from 5164 and 5168, but guess I’m wrong. I also wonder what’s the prerequisite spending for the different nautiluses. Sounds like you got an AD who looks out for you, and might be possible leh
I supposed maybe a Complication + Calatrava then can qualify for Aquanaut Chronographs (5968 series)? The min requirement is a Grand Complication for the basic Nautilus. The new 5811 Nautilus maybe require more.
i got SA that looks out for me, that is indeed true, however, it is also true that you need to meet the min requirement set by the company to qualify for certain level of watch models. So if I not yet meet the requirement for 5968, there is nothing she can do to “bend the rules“ for me.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
5164 and 5168 lagi more rare but maybe lesser ppl ask. Everyone want 5167.
That is true, both even less piece per year, but less people ask. So if I open to more models, say if the 5168G comes in next 6 months and no one ahead of me but there is two more person for 5167A ahead of me, then i could still get allocated for the 5168G. Never mind, i shall wait and see what happens
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
I supposed maybe a Complication + Calatrava then can qualify for Aquanaut Chronographs (5968 series)? The min requirement is a Grand Complication for the basic Nautilus. The new 5811 Nautilus maybe require more.
i got SA that looks out for me, that is indeed true, however, it is also true that you need to meet the min requirement set by the company to qualify for certain level of watch models. So if I not yet meet the requirement for 5968, there is nothing she can do to “bend the rules“ for me.
I see. Sounds like the prerequisites are quite different and it’s probably stepwise, like complication to get an aquanaut, then grand complication to get a nautilus, provided good SA. Complications + calatrava sounds not be enough for a nautilus. And I guess this practice like similar across the different ADs
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
My spending not enough yet to qualify for 5968G. The entire Aqaunaut Chronograph is out for me at this point. i didn’t ask about Nautilus, ai yo, i‘m very very far from being able to get an allocation for NautIlus le. No point ask
5968g retail is 6 figures. No joke.
 

official_t_atelier

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
643
Haha for the whale ya I’m sure they will bend over backwards willingly

oh I see, thanks. And they would offer any documentation?
Not too sure as in the end, I ask my SA to help me..eventually just spent $60 to change some pins..cheaper route lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top