gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
all nice, buy all!Hi Guys.
Rolex Rootbeer/Pepsi/Sprite
which one nice ah![]()
mai tu liao

all nice, buy all!Hi Guys.
Rolex Rootbeer/Pepsi/Sprite
which one nice ah![]()
Choose what you like bro.. u wear not other ppl wear. Unless u baller wanna buy for friends then seeking opinionHi Guys.
Rolex Rootbeer/Pepsi/Sprite
which one nice ah![]()
Local pricing out? USD17k But the movement is Mark XX one le…bo bian, iwc nobody eh hiao, rolex jin boring. too many also sian
The only iwc I like is the tritium mark xiibo bian, iwc nobody eh hiao, rolex jin boring. too many also sian
Sir..you dk nowadays the trend is to buy something for others to say “Wah you jin rich”?Dude, you getting a watch for yourself to enjoy or for others to?
Good luckThanks. I better do some pushing then![]()
Don’t get TT Daytona lah. So uggs. Either go full PM or stick with SS better.how about this daytona?
![]()
how about this daytona?
![]()
hmm thanks for that.
i use to think that gold watch is nice lolz
ok i finally decide i am getting root beer @ watchexchange @ $29100
Congrats. It’s a great choice. The only TT Rolex that’s not obiang.ok i finally decide i am getting root beer @ watchexchange @ $29100
Thank you broNice congrats!
I feel Daytona take either Stainless Steel or the Full Gold. Don’t bother with the two tones. Daytona two tones is the worse looking among most of their two tones sports models.ah...... then can u like tell me which daytona is ok?
I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.You can pick any SS or PM one. The TT daytonas in general aren't that popular because It looks a little bit "mature" and especially so with the champagne dial. (I had this convo with an SA and I mentioned that TT gold looks obiang and she prefer to call it more "mature")
Two tone, root beer best, some really like Smurf I think also nice.I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.
nope. that one no mother day deal but i saw one of their daytona got mother day deal promo tho.U got Mother’s Day deal?
They have to be professional about it mah, I say obiang they say "mature".I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.