So jialet ah.Can't expect much from THG, I haven't received a call since late 2019 from any of their shops for even an OP.
Which model did you express interest on
Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

So jialet ah.Can't expect much from THG, I haven't received a call since late 2019 from any of their shops for even an OP.
So jialet ah.
Which model did you express interest on
Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
Can't expect much from THG, I haven't received a call since late 2019 from any of their shops for even an OP.
I was offered OP Dark Rhodium in April before CD start from THG.
went home to work out my sum as in the midst of my new home purchase.
Decided to whack it the next day but was gone after i left the shop the day before.
Actually i gotten 2 sports series from them this year, will be 3 if you guys considered air king as professional ...
Off topic.
Is it easy to walk in for Tudor BB58?
Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
Thank you very much on the headstart for my research.
Cortina sites states 5k for the steel bracelet. Is this the rtp?No wor, need to express interest at your AD and also try to build your relationship by buying some Tudors before its assigned to you. Otherwise pay the premium via Carousell or resellers ba.
Sian sia. After doing more research, I'm leaning more towards Explorer 2. But after reading more on Explorer 2, I realise there might be a 50th Anniversary Model next year, which may be 40mm (that's the sweet spot for me) and new 3285 movement... Thus said all these are speculation and not confirmed... Now thinking if I should wait instead of purchasing immediately...
They already went up to 42mm with the 216570 revamp
Dun think they will go back to 40mm
Anyway your Guess is as good as mine
Just wait for Basel world
Any AD have a higher chance of getting rolex sports/BB58?
Someone mentioned THG not that responsive though
Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
Try the new outlet of Hour Glass @ Tang Plaza. Look for the usual SA, Desmond, Justin..etc to help you out. Please dress decently and wear a proper watch for your first impression. That's all I can help now. Go now before its gone.![]()
Thanks for headsupTry the new outlet of Hour Glass @ Tang Plaza. Look for the usual SA, Desmond, Justin..etc to help you out. Please dress decently and wear a proper watch for your first impression. That's all I can help now. Go now before its gone.![]()
Try the new outlet of Hour Glass @ Tang Plaza. Look for the usual SA, Desmond, Justin..etc to help you out. Please dress decently and wear a proper watch for your first impression. That's all I can help now. Go now before its gone.![]()
