I take it as you are asking a simple question and not asking for advise..hi bros, where do you all buy your 1st sport rolex at?
my 1st sport rolex got it from AD.

I take it as you are asking a simple question and not asking for advise..hi bros, where do you all buy your 1st sport rolex at?
hi bros, where do you all buy your 1st sport rolex at?
anyone know how much uncle lim top hour charge to service overhaul sub?
TIA
thanks all for the advice. I tried to visit a few ADs in Singapore and it seems that all the sports model are usually not available.
All they can do is to get me on the waitlist which typically have close to 0% chance of getting it
I think some here recommended brighttime. For AD, I think you need to buy two normal watch or undesired dj for a sub no date?Does anyone know if those kinds of 2nd hand-watch shops are trustworthy?
Any reputable ones that you experts here can recommend?
There are many trustworthy grey dealers around. Online based also have.Does anyone know if those kinds of 2nd hand-watch shops are trustworthy?
Any reputable ones that you experts here can recommend?
Blunt truth…thanks all for the advice. I tried to visit a few ADs in Singapore and it seems that all the sports model are usually not available.
All they can do is to get me on the waitlist which typically have close to 0% chance of getting it
For the big ADs, any rough gauage spend to be eligible to get on the list for a steel daytona?
Much appreciated! Now slowly building, with a ladies TT DJ, SS sub in the future (will this reset spend?) Will this change the amount required? (I do understand it'll still come down to relationship and SA).Straight away Daytona before any other Rolexes?
Probably $150k spend including 2 house brands
Much appreciated! Now slowly building, with a ladies TT DJ, SS sub in the future (will this reset spend?) Will this change the amount required? (I do understand it'll still come down to relationship and SA).
If you existing relationship with the SA , you can try to pair a $30-$40k house brand with a black dial daytona steelFor the big ADs, any rough gauage spend to be eligible to get on the list for a steel daytona?
If you existing relationship with the SA , you can try to pair a $30-$40k house brand with a black dial daytona steel
Maybe it’s accumulating?Much appreciated! Now slowly building, with a ladies TT DJ, SS sub in the future (will this reset spend?) Will this change the amount required? (I do understand it'll still come down to relationship and SA).
Profile history should at least be above 100k with purchase of some house brands otherwise very difficult.For the big ADs, any rough gauage spend to be eligible to get on the list for a steel daytona?
Can but most likely you will lose 20 odd on the house brand you buy.U heard of such success or u got it this way?