Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Property_Broker

Master Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
714
Anyone dealt or heard of with dctimesg (no shop based) or luxechamber are these 2 reliable ?
I bought one watch with dctimesg.
Meet him at Lucky Plaza(Top hour) to verify.

Overall experience: I will say that he is quite knowledgeable and nice chap.

He mentioned that he registered his business. So all the payment will to his business account and not his personal account.
 

lex_sub12

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
What would you do in this situation...you plan buy Rolex Sub circa 22/23/24 from a non-AD shop in Singapore (e.g. far east plaz or peninsula), watch, serial, warranty card all looks legit and serials match. will u still go to RSC to authenticate the watch to ensure the insides/mechanism is the actual one from circa 22/23/24? just paranoid that certain non-ad shops swap certain parts? what your recommendation? thanks!
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
What would you do in this situation...you plan buy Rolex Sub circa 22/23/24 from a non-AD shop in Singapore (e.g. far east plaz or peninsula), watch, serial, warranty card all looks legit and serials match. will u still go to RSC to authenticate the watch to ensure the insides/mechanism is the actual one from circa 22/23/24? just paranoid that certain non-ad shops swap certain parts? what your recommendation? thanks!
I don’t think RSC does any authentication, they don’t do it anymore and I went there last April. You’re getting the 114060/116610? What’s your concern? You don’t want a franken watch? Frankenstein watches are only prevalent in vintage models but I may be wrong. Are you looking to invest or wear? If the movement keeps -2/+2 even if a couple of pinions and gears are not era-specific, does it matter?

You can consider going to Top Hour to verify the parts. But again I think it’s redundant because you're depending on someone else’s judgment. Do some research online I’m sure there are many legit info out there about 6-digit and late 5-digit models.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
What would you do in this situation...you plan buy Rolex Sub circa 22/23/24 from a non-AD shop in Singapore (e.g. far east plaz or peninsula), watch, serial, warranty card all looks legit and serials match. will u still go to RSC to authenticate the watch to ensure the insides/mechanism is the actual one from circa 22/23/24? just paranoid that certain non-ad shops swap certain parts? what your recommendation? thanks!

Lol go queue at AD
 

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
5,311
Reaction score
86
Wanted to get a sub date. Cant really decide whether to go for classic black, bluesy or Starbucks.
On the other hand, I also considering sub ND. Tired of adjusting the date on some watches because I rotate the watches, almost each time I need to adjust the date to current.
 

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
5,311
Reaction score
86
Then get both sub and another coloured sub date haha
if can, I would buy all already haha
Could afford 1 now. I registered my interest at the AD since last year, havent call me, not sure how long more I need to wait. Last month I went to Rolex at MBS and register interest again lol
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
if can, I would buy all already haha
Could afford 1 now. I registered my interest at the AD since last year, havent call me, not sure how long more I need to wait. Last month I went to Rolex at MBS and register interest again lol
lol. did you buy anything else with them?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top