ForumRider
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 5,311
- Reaction score
- 86
Haha dont have leh. Nothing except Rolex to buy from them.lol. did you buy anything else with them?

Haha dont have leh. Nothing except Rolex to buy from them.lol. did you buy anything else with them?
Probably will never ever get the call.Haha dont have leh. Nothing except Rolex to buy from them.
Ya I am looking at the grey market now actually.Probably will never ever get the call.
Premium for subs in grey are pretty low now anyway, don't have to waste your time and money buying stuff you don't want.
Nice, I would go for Sub ND or starbucks for sure.Ya I am looking at the grey market now actually.
haha my wife dont like. Says reminds her of Hari Raya. LOLNice, I would go for Sub ND or starbucks for sure.
You sharing wrist time with her? Just get what you want.haha my wife dont like. Says reminds her of Hari Raya. LOL
then good luckHaha dont have leh. Nothing except Rolex to buy from them.
Located in: Tong BuildingAnyone know what is the current servicing price at RSC for a V series 16570?
but your DP is starbucks. why?Nice, I would go for Sub ND or starbucks for sure.
Why cannot?Actually wondering if we could discuss the Rolex price here?
I just realised I misplaced my Explorer II bracelet links!! Argh.
Wonder why so many wives said this. My friend wife too. He passed up the chance to get a Hulk before it got discontinued in April 2020. He regretted it so muchhaha my wife dont like. Says reminds her of Hari Raya. LOL
My wife was the oppositeWonder why so many wives said this. My friend wife too. He passed up the chance to get a Hulk before it got discontinued in April 2020. He regretted it so much
Whats wrong with the word or? Am i missing something?but your DP is starbucks. why?
Better respect the wife!Wonder why so many wives said this. My friend wife too. He passed up the chance to get a Hulk before it got discontinued in April 2020. He regretted it so much
Haha maybe say can let her wear too... Then can buy? I dunno.Why u all buy watch will ask wife one. Lol