Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Mukamuka

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
83
Hi guys, I am new and only got my SD 43mm few days ago. Do I stand a chance to allocate sub date or gmt like Batman or Bruce Wayne? Or can I try to ask for one SS DJ 41mm fluted bezel with Wimbledon dial
Sadly, no shot at all.

You should still speak to your SA to be sure but i'm pretty sure its a no.
 

xiahjunsu87

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Maybe can confirm with your SA to be sure? I think normally they don’t allocate two sport models consecutively. Maybe need something else in between. Also they can advise you what to get to get there? Just tell them what you like maybe? maybe they will suggest Hublot for higher chance.
Thank you. Your info is extremely helpful to me. I will ask my SA and hope she will guide and hint me.
 

watchlouver99

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
28
Hi guys, I am new and only got my SD 43mm few days ago. Do I stand a chance to allocate sub date or gmt like Batman or Bruce Wayne? Or can I try to ask for one SS DJ 41mm fluted bezel with Wimbledon dial
Was your a TT or SS SD 43? If yours was a TT SD 43….. maybe you can ask for a SS DJ 41mm but depends on your SA/ AD etc …. Good to
Speak to them…. If yours is a SS SD 43 than i think the chances is slim ….. but you should still have a conversation with your SA ….. especially if you intend to make multiple purchases….. some SA are very open on what is required for you to obtain the hype watches
 

xiahjunsu87

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Was your a TT or SS SD 43? If yours was a TT SD 43….. maybe you can ask for a SS DJ 41mm but depends on your SA/ AD etc …. Good to
Speak to them…. If yours is a SS SD 43 than i think the chances is slim ….. but you should still have a conversation with your SA ….. especially if you intend to make multiple purchases….. some SA are very open on what is required for you to obtain the hype watches
Oh, I bought a SS SD 43. You got a point there, and what you said is true actually, my SA is quite straightforward and providing some hint.
I will take note of your advice, thanks.
 
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
84
i want to build my profile with my AD hence I am thinking to get Blancpain ultra plate white dial as I love the simple and elegant design, is Blancpain worth to buy?
What do u think. It's your money, most important is you like it or not. U can't simply relying on outsiders opinion for a 5 digit worth of timepiece. If u think of buying and resell in future, prepare to lose 70% of the value, or most probably grey might not take in as hard to move
 
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
84
Walked into a rolex at taiwan
Have 3 piece for sale
White gold 126619lb

Yacht master 2 226659

And
lady date just 279173
Buy grey cheaper. But if build profile or bundle then go for yacht master. At least it's much more popular among the reselling market
 

Lafiel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Messages
12,750
Reaction score
1,291
There is this ig account
Laurent_swiss_watches
He let you auth the watch, then if you buying, he let you photocopy his passport, sign sales agreement

But he only want payment in crypto xsgd

Anyone deal with him before
 

watchlouver99

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
28
i want to build my profile with my AD hence I am thinking to get Blancpain ultra plate white dial as I love the simple and elegant design, is Blancpain worth to buy?
If you like the model than go for it. However, Blancpain is not a house brand as it’s is carried by Cortina and Emperor and maybe others….. usually when building relationships with AD they prefer you to buy house brands. However, if you have spoken to your SA and they are confident that Blancpain will help with your journey and you really like the watch than go for it
 

watchlouver99

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
28
There is this ig account
Laurent_swiss_watches
He let you auth the watch, then if you buying, he let you photocopy his passport, sign sales agreement

But he only want payment in crypto xsgd

Anyone deal with him before
I saw his advertisement which mentioned authenticating at RSC or PPSC …… but do RSC or PPSC provide authentication on the spot or at all ?
 

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
115,262
Reaction score
71
Contemplating to put in a deposit for a Full rose gold Daytona Sundust dial. They AD told me I would have clocked some amount of buys with that and prior to this for a nice surprise from them. Back to back full rose gold seems to do the trick.
 

Password123

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Messages
50
Reaction score
103
There is this ig account
Laurent_swiss_watches
He let you auth the watch, then if you buying, he let you photocopy his passport, sign sales agreement

But he only want payment in crypto xsgd

Anyone deal with him before
Never dealt before but why not buy from reputable dealers like Watch Exchange?

They have a huge selection of Rolex watches in different conditions and you can try them on and possibly even negotiate?

I think peace of mind is a big thing when spending 5 digits on watches.

Unless maybe if you’re into vintage pieces then maybe others here can assist you.
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,735
Reaction score
486
Contemplating to put in a deposit for a Full rose gold Daytona Sundust dial. They AD told me I would have clocked some amount of buys with that and prior to this for a nice surprise from them. Back to back full rose gold seems to do the trick.
U mean, if u buy the 126505, it will be consider clocking some purchases and u might have some surprise etc?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top