IcYFl4mEz
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2004
- Messages
- 15,733
- Reaction score
- 486
I see. Because now most gold daytona when u sell to grey u lose $. Dont talk about popular dialYeah. Coz I bought from them prior to this.

I see. Because now most gold daytona when u sell to grey u lose $. Dont talk about popular dialYeah. Coz I bought from them prior to this.
In Singapore AD still accept deposit meh. Please school meContemplating to put in a deposit for a Full rose gold Daytona Sundust dial. They AD told me I would have clocked some amount of buys with that and prior to this for a nice surprise from them. Back to back full rose gold seems to do the trick.
Overseas AD.In Singapore AD still accept deposit meh. Please school me
Contemplating to put in a deposit for a Full rose gold Daytona Sundust dial. They AD told me I would have clocked some amount of buys with that and prior to this for a nice surprise from them. Back to back full rose gold seems to do the trick.
Did you get anything there?I was in Netherlands.. The AD has stainless steel like explorer, DJ for sale. No need bundle. Some half gold. Was quite surprised that they say..'this whole shelf available for sale despite the 'exhibition' sign there and so many for sale.
Didn't see anything I like thoughDid you get anything there?
You can put your name at the store for one and they will call you once it reaches your turn. No prior purchase needed. The wait should be shorter now, probably 2 years or so as many people rejected when they got the call. So the wait have shorten somewhatHi All, just curious if its easy to get a VC Overseas blue dial now? Would I be able to go in the store and get it without prior purchases? Thank you
Buy grey, the premium not far from retail. Dun waste time waiting, it's all about connection to get VC from the boutique. Fyi I went down register 4 years ago for the 4500v until become 4520v, until now no words or calls from them. Just plenty of emails on their ads.Hi All, just curious if its easy to get a VC Overseas blue dial now? Would I be able to go in the store and get it without prior purchases? Thank you
Any steel at the bangkok airport?Found a half gold jubilee bracelet GMT at Bangkok airport AD before I flew off. Hooted
Don't have. Only got the above. Rare for that shop to have something. I think I must have went by there 9 times in the last 18 months. Zero.Any steel at the bangkok airport?
No, AP don’t entertain walk in queries any more. Best to have an existing customer of AP who can refer you to them. Then an appointment has to be made for you to visit the boutique in person. There will be an interview too. During interview, you can ask for Black Dial 15510ST. Then wait for the call for one. It could take 1 year or more. The call may or may not come, depends on how they view you as a potential client of AP.Thank you for the input for the above VC question. Would like to check for AP, 15510ST Black Dial, is it possible to walk in the store and get it? $42k SGD for a stainless steel watch![]()
Omg, an interview?! I just submitted a form through their website, wow this is insane LOL first time hearing of an interview for a watchNo, AP don’t entertain walk in queries any more. Best to have an existing customer of AP who can refer you to them. Then an appointment has to be made for you to visit the boutique in person. There will be an interview too. During interview, you can ask for Black Dial 15510ST. Then wait for the call for one. It could take 1 year or more. The call may or may not come, depends on how they view you as a potential client of AP.
Would they really ask this? I dont mind going for the 'interview' to see what they would ask but wow seems very exclusiveInterview ?!
- Tell us more about your passion for watches
- Where do you see your collection 5 years from now ?
- What was the biggest challenge you ever faced when buying watches ?
- What would you say are your weaknesses in terms of watches ?
Yep, interview required for all new AP customers. A number of people have feedback that they do not receive any response when they submit the form through AP website. They do take referrals more seriouslyOmg, an interview?! I just submitted a form through their website, wow this is insane LOL first time hearing of an interview for a watch
Thank you for the headsup!Yep, interview required for all new AP customers. A number of people have feedback that they do not receive any response when they submit the form through AP website. They do take referrals more seriously