Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

PARKRANGER

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Messages
5,285
Reaction score
2,366
I have yet to buy my first Rolex in Singapore but one SA has messaged me saying an SS YM has been allocated to me. He said I can go down to collect tomorrow or Friday. Is it because this model is less desirable that's why it has become available for first time buyers?


What dial color?
If rhodium dial
U don’t want, I can take it
 

DreamOnzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Walk past some grey shops almost little to no crowd..inventory also lesser looks like they know something is coming so try to maintain low stock….

overall secondary prices are coming down but ADs are trying to create otherwise impression and making it seem low stock…they are getting watches regularly but trying to not show that bundle can get it easily otherwise market panic and return to near RRP so the last thing they want is to let grey prices return to RRP
last mth vs this mth, drop avg. of $500 for most models. how much lower will it drop? come yr 2025, which is less than 2 mth, another price adjustment/increase, so might as well hold on till then?
 

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
21,578
Reaction score
2,241
Watches are not really investments …. And even if a watch is above its RRP
today …. It can crash tomorrow …… buy if you like …. That’s my philosophy for buying watcehs
agreed..............luxury items are not meant for investment

bonus if appreciate
but if u no intention to sell than become meaningless
 

coolhead

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
52,408
Reaction score
13,592
I'm intending to get an engagement watch for my gf. Any idea if an Explorer or Lady datejust 36mm SS is still on waiting list in AD?
 

Iamajustin

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Hey everyone!

thank you so much for the tips/advice and I decided to contribute back.

I started my journey 3 months ago requesting for a TT 36mm Fluted with Jubilee DJ.

tried my luck at THG and also get a Tudor and got the call to get my Dj.

super happy with my purchase and looking forward to my next 36DJ in Green! So from the information I get here is, it will be considered an allocated piece.

so if anyone is wondering if you need to get other brands to start the Rolex journey, my personal experience is yes even for the non popular models.
 

Iamajustin

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Congrats!! u want that Tudor or because for the 'journey', you got that Tudor?
Thank you! I am unsure at that point of time if my SA will allocate to me 😅 so my mindset is I will get something I like. In the event I can’t get it, it is ok also though will be very sad. So yeah, can consider as I like the watch and plus for the sake of the “journey”
 

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
14,234
Reaction score
2,202
Hey everyone!

thank you so much for the tips/advice and I decided to contribute back.

I started my journey 3 months ago requesting for a TT 36mm Fluted with Jubilee DJ.

tried my luck at THG and also get a Tudor and got the call to get my Dj.

super happy with my purchase and looking forward to my next 36DJ in Green! So from the information I get here is, it will be considered an allocated piece.

so if anyone is wondering if you need to get other brands to start the Rolex journey, my personal experience is yes even for the non popular models.

u mean just to get a TT date just 36mm u had to bundle a Tudor ? Omg TT date just overseas is plenty and displayed for sale no need bundle
 

watchlouver99

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
28
Hey everyone!

thank you so much for the tips/advice and I decided to contribute back.

I started my journey 3 months ago requesting for a TT 36mm Fluted with Jubilee DJ.

tried my luck at THG and also get a Tudor and got the call to get my Dj.

super happy with my purchase and looking forward to my next 36DJ in Green! So from the information I get here is, it will be considered an allocated piece.

so if anyone is wondering if you need to get other brands to start the Rolex journey, my personal experience is yes even for the non popular models.
What dial of the TT DJ 36?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top